Great Car for the money!
By R S. Scott on
2005 Honda Accord LX 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5A)
This is my 3rd Honda Accord I previously had 1994 EXL and a 2001 EXL...I had to save money so I went with the 2005 LX 5 Speed, and had to have it ordered, as there are very few 5 speed LX. I would like to see interior color choices increased. I would like to see a silver car, with grey (leather) and grey interior offered. If honda does not offer that, they are going to loose a faithful Honda customer to Toyota, as you can custom select your leather choice! Honda has also stepped back from the 2001 to the 2005 in the interior of the car. I was not pleased with the hand rest on the 2005. Also on the EXL they do not have leather trim in the back! The preformance of the 2005 is GREAT!!!
Favorite Features
I love the way my 2005 handles/drives. The increase power from my 2001. The look from the outside is very eligant! The interior looks very nice too! I miss the leather wrap stearing, and the controls for the radio on the stearing. (I went with an LX though). Illumination on the steerign BOUNUS!
Suggested Improvements
Go back to the 2001 arm rest, and make improvements! Interior color choices must be made! If they make this car any wider, it is not going to fit into my garauge. Don't change how the controls work, windshield wand and light wand. Miss the cassett/cd combo. Hidden cup holders! Great car overal