Best For The Money Bar None
By hondas_rule on
2005 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)
I shopped around and drove a hard bargain. Bought my '05 Accord between Christmas and New Years of '08 which I've read is a slow time for dealers and a good time to buy. Got a nice clean EX 4 cyl with 38,000 miles on it for $12,800. Was easily the most car I could find for a 100 mile radius for under my $15,000 limit. I now have 120k miles on it. Only maintenance besides brake pads, rotors, fluids and filters is replacing a squeaking serpintine belt and a burnt out brake light. Easlily the best car I have ever owned. A dog with 4 people and luggage but does fine with 1-2 adults. This is my second Accord. I drive the old one to work and with 262k miles still a good driving decent car!
Favorite Features
Decent Interior, zero rust, very good fit and finish, extremely reliable, parts are cheap when and if you ever need to buy them, very nice driving car, holding its value extremely well
Suggested Improvements
Too much road noise comes in the cabin from the tires. Common complaint for Accords. This can be alleviated to some extent by making sure you by quiet tires.