2005 Ford Mustang - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:
Bevy's pony
By bevy on 02/04/05 16:58 PM (PST)

2005 Ford Mustang Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

The car is so comfortable. i have back problems but none when i drive it. The transmission is awesome. Automatic sounds like a manual so you still get that sports car feel. Engine purrs. it is just so fun to drive. I used to consider driving a way to get from point a to point b; no more. We fight over who gets to drive it.

Muscle and looks for less bucks
By Stangers on 01/01/05 16:41 PM (PST)

2005 Ford Mustang Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

The looks,stability and the power of this new 05 pony just left me speachless and the live axle plants this GT to the pavement FIRM without worries. After all these years,I'm getting goosebumps again everytime I start this Pony up. Great job Ford.

Who could ask for more?!
By Tayllor on 12/03/04 14:37 PM (PST)

2005 Ford Mustang Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I never thought I could find a car I liked better than my last two, both Toyota Celicas, but I was wrong. I've had my 2005 Mustang for a few weeks now and it's everything and more than I could want! Although it feels so much bigger than the Celica, it's very nimble. It feels good, looks good and sounds good. Who could ask for more?

Best car on the road---the '05 Stang
By Back in the saddle on 12/01/04 00:39 AM (PST)

2005 Ford Mustang Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

From the moment I slide into my Stang through the easy access door into the comfortable interior, the smile begins! & the smiles continue all around me as I drive down the road! It's a de-ja-vu into the past for me. The Stangs were invented when I first began driving. Ford has given us all a wonderful re- birth of the original Stangs. The roar of the engine when you turn the key. The original air vents, speedometer & tach. Normally a stick driver & tired of shifting in city driving, I didn't think I'd like a Stang with an automatic. I LOVE it! & I still downshift when needed. The Stang holds the road like it was meant for curves & the best brakes ever.

Double Take
By dafaic on 11/29/04 01:58 AM (PST)

2005 Ford Mustang Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

Man i love this thing. All the looks is uncanny! I had a guy drive into a gas station and say i saw you driving down the road and had to come back just to tell you how badass your car is!!! All I could do was smile and say thanks!

Best Mustang ever!
By ppgooding on 11/11/04 13:47 PM (PST)

2005 Ford Mustang Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

Like a lot of car nuts, I put off a decision for 2 years while waiting for this car to arrive. It arrived, and I bought it. I'm amazed at the job Ford did with this car. It is a dream to drive, surefooted and solid as a rock. The V6 is a wonder, a huge improvement over the old one. The 5-speed auto shifts as smooth as butter. The styling is .... let me put it this way: Get used to having people come up to talk to you about it. It's one of those cars that looks better in person than it does in pictures ... and the pictures look really good. The car is a knockout. I may never buy another car.

what an improvement!!
By zitro on 11/09/04 15:50 PM (PST)

2005 Ford Mustang Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

i own a 2002 mustang 6 cylinder and decided to do ahead and trade it in for a 2005 v-6. what a difference!! everything that was wrong with the 2002 was fixed with the 2005. smooth ride, precise handling, refined engine that provides powerfulk acceleration, much better than the 2002 powertrain. thye body style is much sexier, and build quality is up noticeably. after 17000 miles, imcluding some racing, i have no reliablilty problems whatsoever. i highly recomend this car, and i wil probably also try the GT!!

Love It
By Kiacharise Martin on 11/05/04 09:35 AM (PST)

2005 Ford Mustang Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

This is my 3rd Mustang. I have owned a 1997 and 2002 but the 2005 is awesome. This is a keeper

The pony is back!
By MustangSully on 10/27/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Ford Mustang Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

This is the best mustang released to date. While keeping its muscle car prowess, the mustang has improved greatly on creature comforts and handling. I look foward to seeing some of the special packages they come out with like the Mach-1 or the rumored Shebly.

Unleash The Pony
By LilMissMustang02 on 10/12/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Ford Mustang Deluxe 2dr Coupe (4.0L 6cyl 5M)

I have had my Mustang for only a few months now, but I absolutely love it. It gets very good highway miles, and all the attention on the road. Everything is eye-catching, from the sleek interior, to the frame of this strong and sturdy vehicle. My model is a 2002, but it still looks identical to the later models. I can't wait to actually see the all new 2005, which is even better than all the rest. To Ford: Keep up the good work, and keep the next generation of Mustangs alive!!!