Used 2007 Ford Focus Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Ford Focus - Consumer Reviews

2007 Ford Focus

View reviews for a specific Focus model:

Best little car you can get
By wpspan

2007 Ford Focus ZX3 SES 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I bought this car right after a deployment and I can say with out a doubt people are in shock what I put it throught.I been fishing working same time anything possible I can do with it.WHere I am we had a rain storm same time very muddy I saw trucks get stuck on dirt roads his little car go throught with easy and same time handle like a PRO same time handling on tight corners is impressive I had a pontiac grand prix before the handling is alot more sluggish then this little focus.What I defently know is MPG is worth.Did road trip with it twice traveled 1600miles and cost me less then $300 down and back all I did was keeping the speed limit.

Favorite Features

The gas milage and convience of space looks small but its bigger then what it looks like

Suggested Improvements

POWER IS always a plus but they need to bring the hatchbacks back love the 2dr sporty look or coupe

Good ride, unprdictable reliablity
By B-rad020

2007 Ford Focus ZX3 SE 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I bought my ZX3 brand new in May, '07. Loved it. Great on gas and heavy power for its engine size and rating. I could smoke many Cobalts and others in its class. Don't know about a Dodge Neon or Cobalt SS. Everything was awesome until about 7 months into ownership when it developed problems with the fuel system. When you'd fill up with gas it wouldn't want to crank. It was at the dealership I know of 8 times for this issue from the beginning of '08 to July '09 and the problem has recently recurred. I used to be a very big Ford fan recommending them to everybody. This ownership experience with this car and this dealership has put an end to that.

Favorite Features

Sound sys. CD plyr. interior design. Great Engine and performance.

Suggested Improvements

Better BUILD QUALITY and Ford's much needed capability to resolve issues with their products.

Like this car
By tg

2007 Ford Focus ZX4 S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Newest car I've ever purchased. Very comfy for me and gas mileage great. At 30,000 only needs tires (seems too soon) reminder to everyone that the valve stems where a recall. Hood prop too cheap, bent that the first time I used it to jump someone's car. Car doors seem cheap and rattle some when music is playing. Trunk room is great. Very peppy but I'v only owned clunkers before this. good on wintry roads.

Favorite Features

I like my electric blue paint job. Fun to drive. Good trunk space. Changeable automatic electric features (like turning off the autolock)

Suggested Improvements

Arm rest between seats, hood prop, make battery easier to replace on my own

my foci
By my foci

2007 Ford Focus ZX5 SES 4dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Very satisfied I'm happy I bought this car, very quite comfortable ride, amazing gas mileage, style everything. Well done Ford.

Favorite Features

Quite, comfortable, gas mile age, style

Suggested Improvements

none

great nice car to own
By epapp1

2007 Ford Focus ZX4 SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

A nice fun car to drive with out breaking the bank.After driving mine my brother bought one for his daughter and is also very happy with the car.And I am now looking to buy a 2007 Focus wagon.

Favorite Features

The way it rides the way it looks and a very nice drive train.

Suggested Improvements

I hate the the sun visors and the seats head rest should have been movable.