2007 Ford Focus Wagon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Focus model:
Nice little wagon
By epapp1 on 07/27/10 14:13 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Focus Wagon ZXW SES 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Rides nice looks nice and handles nice. Second 2007 Focus still own both however have too sell the sedan because of my wife's passing. It hurts to do so because she loved her red Focus. If you are thinking of buying and are not willing to spend a lot drive one and you will see what I mean.

Best car I've ever had
By Michelle on 11/05/07 14:31 PM (PST)

2007 Ford Focus Wagon ZXW SES 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I love this car. It's easy to drive, the interior is very intelligently designed and it feels like a much bigger car yet drives very sporty. My only complaint is an annoying squeak from the area of the backseat which so far, Ford has been unable to fix.

Where is the MPG
By Ted Davis on 03/06/07 17:03 PM (PST)

2007 Ford Focus Wagon ZXW SES 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I drive highway to and from work every day about 80 miles round trip. I used to have a Cavalier that got 32 mpg and the Focus is only getting 29. I wish I had my Cavalier with 100,000 miles back.

As good as it gets
By Daniel Feldman on 01/02/07 16:12 PM (PST)

2007 Ford Focus Wagon ZXW SES 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

This is probably the last affordable station wagon that provides what stations are supposed to: space, with a lot of fuel economy, without paying for the performance of the car. My only complaint would be about the interior design where a few more compartments could be added, and the quality of the materials could be higher. It would be great if all the accessories offered on the British version of this car were available.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.