Used 2004 Ford Focus Hatchback Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2004 Ford Focus Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Focus model:

My ZX5
By cwolf

2004 Ford Focus Hatchback ZX5 Premium 4dr Hatchback (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

Fun to Drive,I've had many people comment on how much they like it.I've only had minor problems,Blown out headlight,Bad gas cap.I drive my ZX5 hard,Handles good for an economy car,Ok in snow driving conditions,Straight line performance is good for a 4cyl economy car.Overall I am very happy with my Focus, I would even go as far to say that I would buy another one.

My favorite thing about my Focus is that it is very fun to drive.Sometimes I like to just go for long drives even though I have noplace to go.

The first thing I would improve is the road noise inside the car, I've owned many luxury and performance automobiles and this is the loudest inside i've ever seen.

My pocket-rocket economy car
By shoperX

2004 Ford Focus Hatchback ZX3 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

The Focus' European heritage is evident when I hear the "thunk" when I close the doors, and when I zip up to 40mph on Sunset Blvd in a flash. The only time I need 1st gear is when leaving a standing stop uphill. It is so quit that I've trained myself to look at the tach before turning the key. Is this an economy car?

the free reving engine mated to the quick shifting transmission, the headlights that switch off when the motor is off, and the height adjustable driver's seat (I like sitting high up)

more lumbar area support; a rear seat light (so I can see if a boggy man is back there before getting in the car); and glove box light

holla at the zx3
By alex chaos

over all i like the car

nice like engine thatll get up and go, ecspecially when you add some aftermarket products...spacious for being little and it even looks nice inside and out

not as good gas milage as they claim...

Great
By sdrtsbhrdubs57s

I Love my ford focus!

color:pink

none, well it should come with fuzzy dice with ur choice of what color

Love my little yellow car!
By sheltiehugger

2004 Ford Focus Hatchback ZX3 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

This is the cutest car I have owned. I just love it. It was made for the color yellow!

The color and the fully adjustable steering wheel. I am a short person and this car was made for me!

A light by the ignition. That shouldn't be part of an extra package. Also, fully adjustable intermittant wipers should be standard. Come on guys the computer programming needed to make those wipers have two intermittant speeds as opposed to many speeds can't cost anything. . . .