2014 Ford Fiesta 1.6L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual Consumer Review - Automatic

2014 Ford Fiesta - Consumer Review

2014 Ford Fiesta S 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

S 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

Automatic
By carolwright15 on

2014 Ford Fiesta S 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I have an automatic 2014 Fiesta S. There is an issue with the lock/unlock button being in the center of the console. I don't have an automatic lock and unlock key so this can be very hard to unlock the car, then get in and push the button in the center of the console to unlock the rest of the doors. I also don't have cruise control. This should be an option that is automatic to the new cars. Other than that I love the car.

Favorite Features

The car is brand new.

Suggested Improvements

I want cruise control to be on all new cars. I also want power locks to have it on the keys as a must.
By mjo_mjo
on 08/19/14 08:33 AM (PDT)

Hi, I do have the same car (Ford Fiesta 2014 S, hatchback; manual though), and had the same "issue" about the locking system the first day. I found very annoying that I had to "stretch" to the center of the console to hit the lock/unlock button... Until I discover the "two stage unlock": when you insert your key in the driver's door, if you unlock the door "two quick times in a row", it unlocks all 5 doors. Also, as soon as you lock the driver's door, by default, it looks all 5 doors. Hope it helps. :)