2003 Ford F-150 SuperCab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:
Have you Driven a Ford Lately?
By '51natedogg on 06/06/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford F-150 SuperCab 4dr SuperCab XLT 4WD Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

This truck is the best to come out of Detroit in a while!! Traded my '97 Nissan Hardbody for it as a graduation present to myself! What can i say, i havent had the truck long enough to report any problems, but so far im thrilled. I almost slept in it the first week. Comfortable and nicely designed interior, gobs of torque, adequate horsepower, capable 4 wheel drive, smooth ride (this is a truck?!?!) If you want a nice machine, then the F150 is for you!!

Excellent choice!
By Booter on 06/03/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford F-150 SuperCab 4dr SuperCab XLT Rwd Styleside SB (4.2L 6cyl 5M)

I enjoy being able to haul pretty much anything in comfort. With the tall tires and ample suspension every road ill is taken in stride. The truck looks good inside and out

I Love It
By jrob on 05/21/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford F-150 SuperCab 4dr SuperCab XLT 4WD Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I really love this truck . I traded in my 98 dodge with a 318 V8..This 5.4 liter has so much more power and the transmission is smooth as silk when changing..The Dodge always seemed to be in a strain, especially going up and down hills. And the transmission was jerkey.. The cabin is solid and rides good for a 4x4. Buy the cloth seats. the leather ones are like rocks.

Great so far.
By m1tommy on 05/13/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford F-150 SuperCab 4dr SuperCab XL Rwd Styleside SB (4.2L 6cyl 5M)

'03 F-150 XL seems to be a great replacement for the tired old '89 Toyota pickp. All(wife, 2 boys and myself) ride in comfort, room to in the back to spare. Trips are nice as the front seats have adjustable lumbar support on both sides. While it "just" has the 4.2 liter ( cipher about 252 cubic inches)and 5-speed manual tranny, there's more than enough power for me. I won't hesitate to pull a day-sailer or folding camping trailier, should one come our way. The Sport package added decent seating, a tachometer, nicer tires and wheels and exterior goodies, seating difference alone is worth the adder. I hope Ford keeps the "truck" in their 2004 designs!

First time Ford owner
By Aerowing on 05/05/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford F-150 SuperCab 4dr SuperCab XLT 4WD Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

This is the first time I bought a ford and the first time I bought a pick up truck. I love this truck. It has everything I want. Tons of interior space. A beautiful looking truck with a nice ride as well.Although I'll probably never take it 4 wheelin' it's nice to know the 4 wheel drive is there when I need it. No regrets at all.

liked the 2000 so much got a 2003
By maxsabby on 04/18/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford F-150 SuperCab 4dr SuperCab XLT 4WD Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

very reliable, good looking, quiet, great 4 wheel drive system. w/17inch tires, truck looks much larger, holds the road very well. never has to go back for any repairs when bought.

F150 Heritage 5.4
By sx5mustang on 04/01/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Ford F-150 SuperCab 4dr SuperCab XLT Rwd Styleside LB (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Previous F 150 owners. Have only had the Heritage Package Truck for 1 month. Everything great - 5.4 Triton engine exceptional.

Great Vehicle
By stevet on 02/14/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Ford F-150 SuperCab 4dr SuperCab XL 4WD Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I love this truck! It is great for pulling our boat. (I got the 5.4L V8) Plenty of power, very reliable. Surprisingly capable off road. Not very good fuel economy, but fun to drive nonetheless. Exceptional vehicle, great styling!

Heritage Edition 2003
By jlwebb on 02/12/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Ford F-150 SuperCab 4dr SuperCab Lariat 4WD Flareside SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

A Beauty of a truck. Gets stares from people that drive a $60,000 car. Roomy Up front, but not for grown ups in the back. Kids will be fine though.

Simply the Best
By Tigertetruena on 01/29/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Ford F-150 SuperCab 4dr SuperCab Lariat Rwd Styleside LB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

My 2002 F-150 super-crew lariat is simply the best from its great looks to it excellent performance. The engine has an increadible power pulling a 6000 lbs horse trailer not including 5 horses. Ford is by far the best trucks out in the market. keep it up ford