Everyone wants my Truck!!
By flyastinson on
2000 Ford F-150 Lariat 4dr Extended Cab 4WD SB
The sharp design has continued to baffle people as to its age and I am often asked if I'd like to sell it. NO! It is almost to 140,000 miles and runs like a bear. While I take very good care of my vehicles, not much as been necessary with my truck other than routine care and minor repairs -- very minor! The power is excellent, driving is smooth and easy and easy to switch to 4x4. The leather seats adjust perfectly, especially on long drives. I have hauled boats, cars, and heavy closed trailers without any problem. Ford is excellent...my 1966 F100 has almost 500,000 miles on the original engine!
Favorite Features
The flare design with side step keeps it looking ageless. Can't beat the comfort of the leather adjustable seats and as always, Ford has the quickest heat or air conditioning. Easy to see out and mirrors allow easy rear views. The back seats are rather comfortable considering the size. The engine is sweet with great power and push when needed.
Suggested Improvements
Only downsize, especially in this day and age, is the gas mileage, but even still I love driving it everywhere!