2005 Chevrolet Malibu Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Malibu model:
My review
By BrandiBear on 12/10/04 03:35 AM (PST)

2005 Chevrolet Malibu Sedan LS 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I really love this car. It handles so much better than my last car. I got an awesome price thanks to this site and it looks great inside and out. I think this is the best thing that I've ever purchased, and it is so good on gas! I love all the features and the V6 engine. Overall i think this is the best bang for your buck!

Nice car
By jech on 12/01/04 22:14 PM (PST)

2005 Chevrolet Malibu Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 4A)

Bought this in May. Waited till it had 9000 before I made comment on it. Have 4 cyl and get 34 to 36 mpg on the hwy. 22 to 24 city. Great ride on both hwy and city. Handles great. Very quiet interior. Lot of standard options for the price. No real problems so far. Dont like the upgraded radio, only real complaint at higher speed radio turns up to high automatically can't hear passengers talking . Have Saab 9.5 for other car. will most likely buy another malibu instead of Saab. Same frame as 9.3 half the price, seven eights same ride.

New Chevy Malibu
By Ken7 on 11/27/04 16:09 PM (PST)

2005 Chevrolet Malibu Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 4A)

Attractive styling for a midsize car. Lots of features are standard. Very good pricing. Wonderful ride. A joy to drive.

Malibu
By asnakhleh on 11/26/04 15:01 PM (PST)

2005 Chevrolet Malibu Sedan LS 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

This car is well equiped and price is reasonable

great car
By loydw on 11/15/04 07:48 AM (PST)

2005 Chevrolet Malibu Sedan LS 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

excellent, great power and gas milage, speed hold on hills even with 4 adults.

My Great Little Malibu
By larryvii on 11/13/04 11:06 AM (PST)

Great car. I love mine.

Smooth As Silk
By BoomBoom444 on 11/08/04 01:56 AM (PST)

2005 Chevrolet Malibu Sedan LT 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Excellent ride, gas mileage, visibility. Superb steering. Well designed trunk. Many features. Great value for the money. Would recommend highly.

2005 Chevy Malibu review
By dmjones on 11/02/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2005 Chevrolet Malibu Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 4A)

I just traded in my 2002 SUV for a more economical car. Versus other cars in this midsize sedan category, I like the solid feel of this vehicle. The interior is much better than some I have seen. It is stylish and fun to drive. I am VERY happy with the gas mileage. It is loaded with a lot of neat extras that I enjoy such as the Driver information center. I am very happy with my decision to move to a 4 cylinder. When asked to, it will scoot! Great pricing, plus GM rebates, make this an affordable vehicle to own. Maintenance is a breeze as well - very affordable.

Love my Malibu!
By Donna Marie on 10/23/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Chevrolet Malibu Sedan LS 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I love driving my Malibu! I traded a Malibu 2002 LS for this Malibu. The Chevy Malibu line has improved immensely! My new Malibu is an excellent handling automobile. I enjoy driving it every time I get behind the wheel! As a bonus, I receive many compliments on the design ....I am really very happy that I own this car!

2005 chevy malibu l/t
By Marty from penna on 10/18/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Chevrolet Malibu Sedan LT 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I like the car, i traded a toyota matrix on same, I am very well pleased with all aspects of the Malibu