Used 2014 Chevrolet Cruze Consumer Reviews - 52 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2014 Chevrolet Cruze - Consumer Reviews

2014 Chevrolet Cruze

View reviews for a specific Cruze model:

Crazed Cruze
By Allieverhoped4

2014 Chevrolet Cruze LS 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 6M)

It's not a luxury sedan with a V6

Concern Customer
By darnellf5@gmail.com

2014 Chevrolet Cruze Diesel 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbodiesel 6A)

Purchase 2014 Cruz Diesel in 2014. Five months after purchase the check engine light came on, I thought this was odd. Well, I have had my car service 10 times. Spoke with GM about the problem but have not received support. Please reconsider before you buy.Maybe all the Chevy Cruz Diesels are not alike but I ended up with a bad one. I have had a Chevrolet car before with no issues.

Don't buy this CAR!!!
By Customer

2014 Chevrolet Cruze Diesel 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbodiesel 6A)

I have had my car in the shop 10 times. GM and the dealership have not been a help. There are issues with the 2014 and nobody wants to admit it. I regret buying this car.

Go blue
By Keith Green

2014 Chevrolet Cruze LS 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 6M)

Review electronic options.

Love my Cruze
By Sean M

2014 Chevrolet Cruze Diesel 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbodiesel 6A)

Have had an excellent experience with my cruze. Bought new in Hawaii at Cutter Chevy. My first "new" car in 16 years. Purchased as a commuter car with the intent of keeping it for 8 to 10 years. I choose the Chevy, 1st because I love the fuel economy of diesels and 2nd, I was excited that Chevy brought to the North American market a compact diesel sedan in over 25 years. I did a lot of research on the 2.0 diesel and test drove a few gas Cruzes. I liked the ride and feel of the gaser although the gas models lacked a little power. Not so in my diesel. The car has power and performance! It can get up and pass at 70 mph with ease. Now in California, and at over 16,000 miles, I still love my Cruze. It rides like a full sized car and is comfortable inside. Love the leather seats. I have realized and average of low 40s mpg. My best has been 61 mpg at 70 mph with cruize control. I have had one issue that was resolved easily. Took to dealer, Cutter Chevy, Honolulu once for a bad sensor. Replaced under warranty, with loaner car for the day! No problems at all since. Changing oil is a pain though due to GM engineers locating the filter up against the passenger firewall. Now my wife and kids fight me to drive the Cruze. They like it better than our 2009 VW Jetta. Overall, I am extremely satisfied with my Cruze. If I had to, I'd buy another one!