As Advertised, Except for the NAV
By forks2 on
2013 Buick Enclave Leather Group 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)
My wife and I purchased this vehicle for our expanding family. We went from a 2009 Rav4 to the 2013 Buick Enclave. Lots of space, comfy ride (we've made a few trips up and down the coast with no complaints), and runs smoothly. It is a bit hard to see out the back, but the camera more than makes up for it. Definitely our favorite feature. Two issues with the Enclave: the first is the head rest. For whatever reason, my neck is never comfortable regardless on how I position it. Also, it does not lock into place so whenever someone climbs in the back and grabs it, the headrest gets knocked out of position. The second is the NAV system. Definitely a complete waste of money.
Favorite Features
Back up camera, captain chairs, leather interior.
Suggested Improvements
Revamp the Nav system. It takes forever to reroute and will typically direct you 30 miles out of the way to get you back to the original directions instead of rerouting you. Also, the system has completely locked up on us numerous times and the dealership wasn't able to do anything to fix it. The one on the iPhone is better.