Used 2012 Buick Enclave Leather Group SUV Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2012 Buick Enclave SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Enclave model:

Love My New Car
By bigbird77429

2012 Buick Enclave SUV Leather Group 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I purchased this car after 4 years of research on crossovers and SUVs. It was worth all the time and energy. This vehicle is easy to drive, loaded with extras, very comfortable and doesn't drive like an SUV at all. With the rear camera and parking assist, there are no worries backing out of my driveway or parking spots. The A/C cools rapidly in our very hot summers with very high humidity. It has a very tight turning radius and when this is combined with the variable speed steering - she is a breeze to manuever. I have received so many compliments when people see my new vehicle that I have lost count. I have fully enjoyed the first 6 weeks and look forward to many years of enjoyment.

steering, rear camera, extra rooms for the kids and dog, rear temperature controls for the kids, Onstar Directions and Connections - so much safer and easier than looking at my phone GPS to make sure I am on route. Onstar talks me through each turn and reroutes me if I change my plans.

Wish the seat didn't move everytime I get out of the car. I am sure that it is a setting that I have not had time to change.

• Sedan