2007 BMW X3 SUV - Consumer Reviews

3.0si 3.0L 6-cyl. AWD 6-speed Manual - (98 reviews )
2007 X3
By Vincent on 02/12/07 17:34 PM (PST)

2007 BMW X3 SUV 3.0si 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Very beautiful car on the outside. Gets pricey as you add on the options. Competitors offer more features.

Great Vehicle, Great Price
By Bonnie Crone on 02/10/07 16:38 PM (PST)

2007 BMW X3 SUV 3.0si 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I have owned my X3 now for several months. The performance is truly unbelievable!I traded in my 2000 ML320 only because the upkeep was becoming more than I was willing to pay. I am so glad I did, this is a much nicer vehicle at a better price. Almost ten thousand dollars less.

Try it, you'll like it!
By Very Pleased on 02/01/07 08:11 AM (PST)

2007 BMW X3 SUV 3.0si 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

This one has it all, styling, handling, utility, safety and everything you would expect from BMW. I thought it was too overpriced until I drove it. It is but it is such a wonderful vehicle I thought I would give it a try and was amazed at the lease payments because the residual value is so high. I don't think you could find a better small SUV or SAV, as BMW dubs it. I love the size, it's agile and offers utility. It's definitely a sport ute!

First BMW after One Week
By Sean on 01/31/07 15:28 PM (PST)

2007 BMW X3 SUV 3.0si 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Just bought this X3 last Saturday. It was a great experience driving it since this is the first BMW we own. The exterior and performance are perfect. The interior could be improved. We may know it more after we drive it more. Not so sure now about reliability and fuel economy.

Great vehicle
By Sandi on 01/21/07 08:49 AM (PST)

2007 BMW X3 SUV 3.0si 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I just purchased this vehicle less than a week ago and I love it. It drives great and no comparison from my last vehicle 2003 xterra. The power is excellent and so far gas is good. This vehicle I can handle having for a very very long time.

It is truly sporty with utility.
By Frank on 01/19/07 12:08 PM (PST)

2007 BMW X3 SUV 3.0si 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

It's hard to find fault with this one. It's stylish, has unique bells and whistles and performs while providing utility and comfort. BMW truly is the ultimate driving experience. It far surpasses the Mercedes sports sedan I traded for it. The only other vehicle I've owned that compares to it is the BMW 5 series I once had.

Another great BMW
By Ron on 01/01/07 10:33 AM (PST)

2007 BMW X3 SUV 3.0si 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I just got this vehicle a week ago and I have to say it is amazing. I got it fully loaded with everything except the sport package. The interior and exterior quality is the best!

Down right AWESOME!
By M. Thom on 12/28/06 13:46 PM (PST)

2007 BMW X3 SUV 3.0si 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

This is my first BMW and SUV - I love it! Definitely a nice upgrade from a luxury sedan (previously had 2 Audis). The ride is firm and sporty and the interior is plush. Lots of power and sports car handling. You owe yourself to take a serious look!

X5 goodbye
By Richard E. Finley on 12/15/06 12:33 PM (PST)

2007 BMW X3 SUV 3.0si 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Having owned two X5s I'm thrilled with the agility and the power response of the X3 - firm ride yes, but smooth and tight. A joy to drive - sporty and more enjoyable than our Z3 and our 325csi.

You have to drive an X3.
By francotirador on 12/12/06 04:15 AM (PST)

2007 BMW X3 SUV 3.0si 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I have a really loaded 2007 X3. It's an unbelievable machine. I buy new cars very frequently and have gotten kind of bored with them. The X3 has given me that teenage excitement of having a car again. I really enjoy driving it. Its acceleration, handling and braking are just awesome. All of the latest safety features are in it. The fit and finish are top notch. The leather interior is beautiful. The transmission can be used in regular automatic drive, sport drive and manual. Hands free communication and BMW assist are very convenient. The BMW is in a class by itself.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.