My 1st BMW
By weno2 on
2013 BMW 3 Series 328i 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)
I've bought Acuras since 1986, and I decided not to buy a BMW in 1992. I decided to buy the 328ixDrive instead of a 528ixDrive, Acura TL, Audi A6, and 2013 Lexus ES350. I've had my 328iXDrive since September, and I've put approximately 2K. I love driving this car. It's fun to drive and runs great. Car has Luxury Line, with Cold, Technology, Premium, and Driver Assistance Packages.
Favorite Features
Driver Assistance Package; Luxury Package; Head's up display. The interior and exterior of the car. The Luxury Package is what people like about the car, along with the color combination (Sparkling Bronze Metallic interior w/Saddle Brown exterior).
Suggested Improvements
I'm not keen on the stop/start (not smooth at all), but it does save gas. Wish I had the Lighting Package. Not having this option isn't noticable driving in the Chicagoland area, but is really missed when I was driving in Ohio (e.g. Dayton and the surrounding suburbs). The Lighting Package should be standard with the Technology Package, or be part of the Luxury, Modern, or Sport Lines. Will have to go to school to learn how to use iDrive to its fullest.