2007 BMW 3 Series Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:
My Dream Car
By Rain on 03/20/08 16:32 PM (PDT)

2007 BMW 3 Series Coupe 328xi 2dr Coupe AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I am a performance driven customer and it's the best performing vehicle I've ever driven. Which is not saying much for a former Integra and Civic Si owner, but I enjoy every minute of every drive, especially spirited driving. I have had the car for a little over a year (9K) and have had an oil sensor glitch and a rear lamp failure, which was covered by the warranty. BMW touts free 4-year maintenance, which says an oil change every 15K, that seems crazy to me, so I recommend servicing the car at least once between the free ones. The AWD felt very stable in the typically mild north VA snowstorms.

Beautiful design
By JT on 03/19/08 15:48 PM (PDT)

2007 BMW 3 Series Coupe 328i 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

This is our second BMW, the first is a 750I. My wife wanted something sporty and the 328i Coupe fits the bill. The design is a work of art, add in the performance and this car is a masterpiece. It feels, looks, and drives great!

I love this car!
By dstrobelt on 03/11/08 21:52 PM (PDT)

2007 BMW 3 Series Coupe 328i 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Fell in love with this car from the first online announcement, designed to suit with every available option and upgrade; waited 4 months for delivery! Worth the wait, handles marvelously, turns on a dime, corners on wet pavement effortlessly, incredible front passenger sporty comfort, spunky acceleration (but I do feel some turbo lag).

Nearly perfect
By jimmyd on 11/25/07 09:15 AM (PST)

2007 BMW 3 Series Coupe 335i 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

I have stayed away from BMWs for the last 5 years due to dissatisfaction with local dealerships and overall BMW attitude to customers. I was lured back by the 335's promise of M3 like performance with more pleasant manners as a daily driver, for a lot less money. I was initially a bit disappointed as the car is heavier and less responsive than my old E46 328. I have since replaced the stock suspension with PSS9 coilovers and ditched the RFTs and put wider tires on front. It's a completely different car, and handles like a BMW should. It's hard to beat as an all round car with room for four. Most drivers will be happy with the stock performance, but it can be substantially improved.

Just plain fun
By jr on 11/12/07 23:29 PM (PST)

2007 BMW 3 Series Coupe 335i 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

A great looking car. It's a blast to drive. Unlimited acceleration. Almost feels like a go cart. Love the ability to unlock the car and start it w/o taking keys out of my pocket. Seats not great for the bigger body as they are heavily bolstered. Don't buy this car if you drive almost exclusively in heavy traffic. When you can't enjoy its potential, it's just another car.

Wow!
By J Anderson on 11/10/07 23:57 PM (PST)

2007 BMW 3 Series Coupe 335i 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

Bought the coupe in December and have had a blast. This is my first BMW and it has been a great experience. Careful not to hit anything with the run flats - it will set you back $400.

Driving it beats sleep
By BMW=Life on 11/03/07 07:55 AM (PDT)

2007 BMW 3 Series Coupe 335i 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

I landed a new job, I wanted something fun that could turn heads, I chose the perfect car. I got the 335i, grey on red leather. Fast, agile, sleek, what is there not to love? Because I traded in the 10 year-old Mercedes Benz diesel, I would never look at anything else. I get compliments almost every single day because of the lines this car has, I now get parked in front of the restaurant by valet. If you are looking at it, buy it.

A year of driving my 2007 328i Coupe
By mrpaul on 11/01/07 10:11 AM (PDT)

2007 BMW 3 Series Coupe 328i 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Car is stunningly beautiful. Power of the 3.0 liter rivals a V-8. Fuel economy surprised me, 25 in town and 32 on the highway. No negatives after a year of driving. It handles so great on the road. No body sway at all on sharp turns. Handling is a dream.

Glad I waited
By JohnM on 10/09/07 18:10 PM (PDT)

2007 BMW 3 Series Coupe 328xi 2dr Coupe AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I waited a long time for just the right BMW, AWD 6-speed manual stylish coupe, and couldn't be happier. A perfect daily driver for my needs. Always fun. Superb on two long highway trips so far. Great combination of exhilarating when pushed and serene when cruising. Unbelievable cornering forces generated even with the lowly Conti all-season run-flats. Completely predictable handling always. Firm ride is OK but big bumps cause a resounding whack when suspension bottoms - avoid potholes. Upgrade sound system is worth it - best I have heard. Bluetooth works great. Very little wind noise or buffeting with sunroof and windows open. Beautiful engine. Notchy shifter improving a bit with break-in.

Top notch but...
By bma on 10/04/07 17:34 PM (PDT)

2007 BMW 3 Series Coupe 335i 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

Can’t be too harsh on critique with so much to praise on performance. Low end torque is all I need. With steering that turns like a sticky roller coaster, a warp drive tranny alone in its own universe, and all the speed you need, This thing is really the best. But sacrifice for the privilege. True cost to own is double that of a Mini and you must be able to drop it off at the dealer regularly without a grimace. I have been in for repair a few times and will go back again while trying to remain calm. After owning for 6 months, the inconvenience is now starting to outweigh the fading thrill.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.