Used 2010 Audi Q5 Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Audi Q5 - Consumer Reviews

2010 Audi Q5

3.2 Premium quattro 3.2L V6 AWD 6-speed Automatic - (54 reviews )

Love my Audi!
By 33egg

2010 Audi Q5 3.2 Premium quattro 4dr SUV AWD (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

First time Audi owner and absolutely love the Q5. Great gas mileage, about 27 miles on highway with premium gas. No problems with the vehicle to date. Excellent paint job and easy to keep clean. Highly recommend this vehicle.

Love my Q5
By caraddict1

2010 Audi Q5 3.2 Premium quattro 4dr SUV AWD (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

I have had my 2010 for a little over a year. I only had one problem with it and that was three weeks ago. The water pump went while I was driving. My husband came and had the suv towed on a flat bed to the dealer we bought it from. They told him they had no idea why the water pump went (not common on 3.2 engines). They told my husband to wait and fixed it right then and there. Now that is service. It is great on the road it hugs it. Great miles on the highway driving. I would buy another one in a heart beat. No regrets.

Favorite Features

Handling, pick up, highway gas miles, sun roof,styling in general. The color leather in side.

Suggested Improvements

I could say more storage pockets but then it wouldn't be what it is.... So, nothing.

Better than BMW
By maynardac

2010 Audi Q5 3.2 Premium quattro 4dr SUV AWD (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

I used to drive a 2008 BMW X5 and didn't like the performance, comfort, quality, reliability, etc. The Audi Q5 is more than what I expected, especially the way it handles the road on an extreme condition, the way it accelerates when passing, driving uphill is like driving on a straight road. The only thing I didn't like about the Audi Q5 is the way it drives under 10 mph. Overall, the best SUV I've ever driven, better than the BMW X5

Favorite Features

transmission

Suggested Improvements

exterior design needs to be more aggressive but luxurious

So Far, So great
By Toledosfinest

2010 Audi Q5 3.2 Premium quattro 4dr SUV AWD (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

I bought my Q5Premium Plus this month after going back and forth with the car dealer trying to get a better deal with the 2011's out. I was finally able to get the vehicle at almost $4000 off the sticker. I have only driven 1200 miles, but so far I love the vehicle. On a weekend trip, I got between 26-27 MPG which I feel is excellent. I suggest that you wax the 19" wheels with a good wax. The brake dust will still show up, but it will wash off much easier. Overall I will rate this vehicle a 10. I will write again in about 6 months.

Favorite Features

Power, B & O stereo, Comfortable seats, quietness of vehicle, gas mileage so far,looks of vehicle. Love the emergency brake design.

Suggested Improvements

Ceramic brakes standard (less dust) 19" Wheels/tires standard Chrome grill instead of plastic

Audi q5 in a rain storm
By lila

2010 Audi Q5 3.2 Premium quattro 4dr SUV AWD (3.2L 6cyl 6A)

Just got back from driving on route 91 in a terrible rain and wind storm. Today was another example of why I purchased an Audi SUV. It holds the road so well and just feels very safe to drive; especially under bad driving conditions.

Favorite Features

quattro all wheel system, feels like you're sitting in your living room rather than on a road when moving.

Suggested Improvements

the manual could be a little more user friendly. a little too wordy.