2018 Volvo XC60 Consumer Reviews - 23 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2018 Volvo XC60 Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific XC60 model:

Luxury at it's Best
By Fred G.

2018 Volvo XC60 T5 Inscription 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

Stunning plush interior and a modern exterior while maintaining unique Volvo appearance. Very quiet and smooth ride. The best vehicle I have ever owned!

I love my new Volvo.
By Alice

2018 Volvo XC60 T6 Momentum 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Twincharger 8A)

We do not buy new cars often and we keep our cars a long time. We have only owned Volvos. We love our new XC60 Volvo. It is comfortable. The controls are easy to use. The technology is state of the art and easy to understand. If you do not want to use the safety technology it can be easily turned off. It also has spunk and is fun to drive.

Beautiful XC60 T5 R Design
By Noelle

2018 Volvo XC60 T5 R-Design 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

Very hard to find but well worth the find! If you find one, jump on it, you will not regret it at all!!!!!

Great technology
By Sam

2018 Volvo XC60 T5 Momentum 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

The Volvo XC60 comes with a lot of standard features for which you have to pay extra for other vehicles in the class. In addition, the available additional features are of great value. The advanced package provided a heads up display with speed, local posted speed limit as well as other indicators. The semi- autonomous driving feature is very effective though it provides only a limited off hands driving before the driver has to apply steering pressure.

Problems
By Lee Zimmerman

2018 Volvo XC60 T6 Inscription 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Twincharger 8A)

BUYER BEWARE - VOLVO XC60

My new Volvo XC60 is a very nice car, great features, however if you are thinking of buying one there are a few issues that bother me:

-The sideview mirrors tend to not open when the weather is cold

-When the windows get wet or frosty they go up and down extremely slowly

-We opened the driver door on a day when the winds were 10-20mph the wind took the door, causing a pin to break and requiring over $1000 in body work - not covered by any warranty

-To reset the apps that are on the computer display in the car, you have to drive for 30 minutes over 50mph

Fields Volvo of Northfield said “All these things were not covered or acts of God.”

When I tried to get Volvo USA involved because I feel that these are design flaws, I was given the run-around and a snow job and I found it nearly impossible to get Volvo USA to take it seriously.

BUYER BEWARE!