2018 Volvo V90 Wagon Consumer Reviews - 3 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2018 Volvo V90 Wagon Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific V90 model:

My new Car Saved My Life!
By Glad I splurged!

2018 Volvo V90 Wagon T5 Inscription 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

I bought my V90 on an impulse I was not due for a new car. My XC70 was only 4 years-old. The second week Zi had my new v90 I was driving to pick up my daughter at school. A car was in my lane about to hit me head on. All of a sudden my v90 popped a red triangle in my windshield and moved my car to the right avoiding a collision. A guardian Angel must have persuaded me to indulge in this amazing car. The interior and ride is amazing. Love the refridgerator in the glove box. That is where I keep the Grey Poupon!

V90 review
By don arones

2018 Volvo V90 Wagon T5 Inscription 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

Since I already have an SUV didn't go for AWD.Its really not a wagon.Its a low SUV!

First one I've seen in person is ours...
By MKMc

2018 Volvo V90 Wagon T6 Inscription 4dr Wagon AWD (2.0L 4cyl Twincharger 8A)

Ordered through Volvo Concierge Service in February. Arrived last week. Maple Brown with Blonde Leather, Convenience pkg, heated strg wheel/windshield, 20 inch alloys, air ride susp, 115V power outlet rear, integrated split end pipes and load liner. Driven about 300 miles and this wagon is very impressive. Tight, drives smaller than it is, fit and finish perfect, systems fairly intuitive, fantastic acceleration, wi fi hotspot works great, tons of room in backseat. I really wanted the B & W sound system, but at $3200, it was a no go. Volvo has a home run here.