Used 2012 Toyota Venza Wagon Consumer Reviews - 16 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2012 Toyota Venza Wagon Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Venza model:

Comfort and room
By ken moles

2012 Toyota Venza Wagon LE 4dr Wagon AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Very Comfortable and roomy inside. With the AWD, bad weather is a snap.

5 year OWNER
By John

2012 Toyota Venza Wagon XLE 4dr Wagon (2.7L 4cyl 6A)

Very good solid car. Excellent on long trips. Heated seats really pay off in winter. Great visibility due to ride height. Very spacious back seat area-passengers always amazed at the room and comfort. I found the 4cyl model to handle best, better handling with easier maintenance and strong, competent acceleration. Controls easy to reach and understand. Best thing is the car is so easy to get in and out of!

Noisy and rough ride!
By Kerry Kirk

2012 Toyota Venza Wagon XLE 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

The 20" wheels/tires are a terrible choice. They are noisy and the vehicle has a very rough ride. The back seat passengers always complain about how loud it is going down the highway. I changed tire brands from the OEM Goodyear to Michelin and it helped a little but not much. Blind spots are terrible! Have to be VERY careful about changing lanes. Larger mirrors might help. Other than that, over the last 50,000 miles, no issues mechanically. The auto dimming headlights appeared to be a good touch, but they are very annoying. If traffic is light, they work okay, but if traffic is medium in nature (as in the case in West Texas) they either dim and immediately go back to bright then a couple of seconds later they dim for the oncoming car or they don't dim until the other car blinks their lights. I generally turn the feature off when I'm driving at night. Black carpets and mats are not a good choice either (just personal preference). Wife likes the car...glad she does...I don't like it...but I drive a 3/4 ton diesel, so my opinion is somewhat skewed.

Love My Venza!
By K. Whitfield

2012 Toyota Venza Wagon LE 4dr Wagon (2.7L 4cyl 6A)

I have have my 2012 Toyota Venza for about 2 years. I bought it used, and put a bunch of miles on it. I have had zero problems with the car, even though it has about 115,000 miles. The leather seats, interior controls and space inside make it comfortable for the family and the gas mileage isn't bad. I like the look of the Venza on the exterior as well. The only negative things are the back-up camera, which isn't great, and the fact that the Venza has some major blind spots when changing lanes, etc. on the highway. I have learned to be extra careful. All in all, I really love my Venza and have never regretted the purchase.

Nice car
By Linda

2012 Toyota Venza Wagon LE 4dr Wagon (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I purchased Venza in 2012 and really like it. The only thing I am disappointed is the AC system. I found the AC is only working on the front passenger side, but not other areas after 3 years. Toyota is charging the fee for inspection because it's over 3 years. I hope I should notice them right away when I found the problem last year.