Used 2004 Toyota Tundra Access Cab Consumer Reviews

Used Tundra for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...16

Pros
Cons

Number 1

obucko, 05/23/2009

This is the best vehicle I've ever had... No contest. Too bad they didn't continue making these. Zero mechanical problems and exterior finish still like new. Rides and drives like a car.

Great truck!

vetitcomb, 05/27/2013

I bought this truck new on January 4th of 2004, and I have not had a single problem. I have 120,000 miles on it, and it still runs like new. It is a little slow, but that is expected with a 3.4 in this size of a truck. I would definitely recommend a Tundra to anyone looking for a good used vehicle.

Nice truck!

tnydtger, 06/03/2011

I bought it with 60,000 miles 2004. The car runs smooth, you would think your driving a lexus sedan not a pick up truck. I love the outside looks, much better and sleek then the new tundra. Downsides, 2 weeks after i got it needed new battery,brakes,positive terminal, starter. I purchased the warranty which is a good idea. Seems like little things will go wrong on this truck, but nothing major. All in all great buy. I love the V6 good on gas, but not great. I average 10 mpg city 14 hwy.

GoodTruck

kenlao, 10/20/2003

I do highway driving weekly and I find this truck quite comfortable but just a bit much on gas. The sport TRD pkg has Plently of power for towing. Don't get the 4x4 sport TRD pkg if you don't need it(too much Gas). Lumbar support works a little but it just was a wasted option added. Overall it's a great truck as for the money and its reliability.

All I need

TRD-Stepside, 11/04/2003

Truck is incredible head-turner for a everyday driver. TRD leather interior is awesome. Not bulky like the big 3, but not compact either...

12345...16