Used 2015 Toyota Prius Four 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT) Consumer Reviews

List Price Range

Used Prius for Sale
Select your model:

Not worth it.

Gary Roden, 11/06/2015
Four 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

Bought my wife a Prius. Loved it. Headlight burned out. $400. Second headlight burned out, $400 Third headlight burned out, another $400. Traded it in for a new one three years later. Asked salesman and Hoover Birmingham, Alabama dealership manager had they solved the Prius headlight problem...YES! Warrenty just expired...guess what?..Headlight burned out..$400 So I drive 30,000 miles at 50 MPG at $2.00 per equals 600 gallons. Cost $1200. Total gas savings for 30,000 miles ZERO. Spent $1200 on headlights. Prius not worth the gas savings if repair costs are more than gas savings <p class="MsoNormal">I am back. Guess what. Another headlight out this month. 4/16 do not buy a Prius unless you get a dealer 5 year warrenty on headlights. Un-real </p>

Economical and Frugal at the Pump

mike kuzma, 11/11/2015
Four 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

Sorry I don't drink the green Kool aid but this is my 2nd prius .. the first 2 I owned were 2008 models 1 warranty fix minor.. both cars over 165,000 miles.... original brakes on both very inexpensive to operate. the newer version seems nicer then the 2008

Pretty Perfect Prius

Bill Bisson, 03/11/2017
Four 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

We never had any problems with our Prius. Since it was a very technical car, we got all of the extended warranty we could. My only complaint was the handling on the freeway if it was windy. The car is so light that you can really feel the wind when you are driving. I love the car. Must sell because we only need one car and my wife won the coin toss. I sold my Prius at 37,000 miles. No problems, just needed the $.

Love the solar moon roof

Dora, 08/06/2018
Four 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

This is my second prius. Moon roof not available in 05, so although my car was problem free and I loved it for 13 years, decided to upgrade to 2015. So far I love the car and have no regrets. Just hope it's as good to me as my first one was.

Pruis 2005

Tony, 05/10/2017
Four 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

This was my first Prius and I put 300,000 miles on it without any problems at all. The only thing that I had to do was put new rubber on it every 40,000 miles. I now have a 2015 with only 23,000 miles. I have a long way to go.