Used 2013 Toyota Prius v Consumer Reviews - 23 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2013 Toyota Prius v - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Prius v model:

why sell my great prius V?
By John Burns

2013 Toyota Prius v Three 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I am looking for 4wd, winter hardy, higher seating. Nothing wrong with the Prius except it is a lighter weight vehicle, with only front wheel drive. Health/mobility issues leading me to a change.

weak in the hills
By C. Woods

2013 Toyota Prius v Three 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

Great driving in the city, and in the flats. A bit gut-less on the hills, and on-ramps. Even in Power Mode, the Prius is weak in the mountains.

A great buy
By URI HAREL

2013 Toyota Prius v Five 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I bought it with 19 k miles at 50% original price 3 years old very comfortable a great sest plenty of space i get about 45 miles per gallon on a daily commute the adaptive cruise control rocks especially in the stop and go traffic lights are great the panoramic roof storage. Will fit my surf board right in it and it is a big one too the dealer was really nice and took a good care of me love it and hoping to get a great use out of it

Bought to drive to Alaska
By Don Scholl

2013 Toyota Prius v Five 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I had a two seater sports car but wanted to drive to Alaska and camp on the way. This Prius V offered great cargo space and 44 mpg. When the cost of gas is as much as $7.60 a gallon in Canada, 44 mpg is great! The down side to this car is the ride which is uncomfortable and road noise. My Prius has every option but a sun roof but the interior is still all plastic. The reliability is fabulous. I have 66,000 miles on my 3 year old car and have only had to change oil every 10k using synthetic.

By Kendra

2013 Toyota Prius v Three 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

This is a comfortable, reliable car that is great on gas with awesome storage. Although I have always been very happy with it, I didn't fully understand just how amazing this car was until a few days ago. I was driving straight on a highway when I was unexpectedly T-boned by another vehicle who hit me head on. My driver's side door took the brunt of the impact. The Prius-v handled beautifully! It tipped, but did not roll and re-righted. The curtain and side door airbags deployed. The seat belt worked and held me tightly in place without hurting me. The seats were soft and amazing and limited neck and back movement. Except for a few minor cuts from broken glass, I virtually walked away unscathed. The car did exactly what it was supposed to do and for that, I am truly grateful! This is an incredibly safe vehicle!