Used 2014 Toyota Camry Sedan Consumer Reviews - 43 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2014 Toyota Camry Sedan Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry model:

2014.5 Camry SE
By Tom Klein

2014 Toyota Camry Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

The front end of the car sets low, which is not a serious problem, but you have to be careful approaching parking bumpers and curbs. This model lacked blind spot monitoring, which I wish I had. Major reasons for buying: Cost: Stickered for $25,000' I bought it for $20,000 plus sales tax. Gas mileage, which I track carefully, 28 mpg city or stop and go driving, 36 Mpg highway driving. Operating cost is minimal, oil change and tire rotation only expense in first 35,000 miles. Car handles extremely well on on all surfaces. Minor cabin noise is only noticeable if stereo is off. Roomy interior and trunk.

No complaints! Great car w/ legendary reliability
By Clint B.

2014 Toyota Camry Sedan XLE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I have had this car for a month and I have already racked up over 1000 miles. I have no complaints with this car. The ride, tech, feel, versatility, and practicality of this legendary mid-size sedan are tough to beat. I have no buyer's remorse; I am very pleased with my purchase. I got the XLE trim and it rides, feels, and looks like a luxury sedan. Great for short and long trips, with tons of trunk space!

PROS:
-Quiet, smooth ride
-Lots of available features, great MPG
-The name-brand reliability of a Toyota Camry

CONS:
-Slightly more expensive than rival mid-size sedans, but you get what you pay for!

Test drive other mid-size sedans. I did, and this Camry clearly stood out for me.

White Hot Camry
By WILLIAM HOTALING

2014 Toyota Camry Sedan SE 4dr Sedan w/Prod. End 11/13 (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

This is a great car. I have had no problems and would definitely buy again.

"We are not going to help you with the problem!"
By don

2014 Toyota Camry Sedan L 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Both dealer and Toyota Customer Service said that above to me personally face to face and corp. by phone. Driver seat bottom collapsing on left edge. Painful to drive after 400 miles of sitting. I had to buy a new seat for $178 from dealer who installed it. No more seat problems. I had planned to buy 4 more for my kids coming out of college but bought or leased Nissan Rogues, Mazda 3 and gave Camry to my son and took his Caddy. I cannot recommend Toyota to any one. Dealer told me to get a lawyer and he could not wave a magic wand and makee Toyota do something they will not do for a customer. Cost him $80,000 in new sales and Toyota is now 3rd not first anymore. don

Great customer service
By Genee Gillis

2014 Toyota Camry Sedan LE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I love Subarus, but I also love that this one looks great as well! Toyota of Bellingham has the best customer care and service ever! Dino went above and beyond! Thanks!