Used 2014 Toyota Camry Sedan Consumer Reviews - 45 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2014 Toyota Camry Sedan Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camry model:

Still the Mid-Size Sedan Champion!
By Dan A.

2014 Toyota Camry Sedan XLE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

The biggest selling point for me (besides reliability) is the ultra smooth V6. With great power and near silent operation, you feel like you're driving a Lexus for less. Toyota always made the best V6 in the class and this one continues that tradition. It's a shame to see most manufacturers going towards turbo four cylinders as their upgrade engines. They just don't have the refinement of a nice six cylinder. In addition, the transmission is top-notch with smooth, nearly unnoticeable, and perfectly timed shifts. The interior is beautiful with great materials, comfortable seats and intuitive technology. The Eco meter on the instrument cluster is a nice and useful touch. My only gripe with the car is how easily the paint chips although that has been an issue with every Toyota I've owned over the years. Certainly not enough to bump down the rating though. Hope this helps and happy shopping!

Great little car
By a heffner

2014 Toyota Camry Sedan XLE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Great little car -- I'd recommend it for anyone

2014.5 Camry SE
By Tom Klein

2014 Toyota Camry Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

The front end of the car sets low, which is not a serious problem, but you have to be careful approaching parking bumpers and curbs. This model lacked blind spot monitoring, which I wish I had. Major reasons for buying: Cost: Stickered for $25,000' I bought it for $20,000 plus sales tax. Gas mileage, which I track carefully, 28 mpg city or stop and go driving, 36 Mpg highway driving. Operating cost is minimal, oil change and tire rotation only expense in first 35,000 miles. Car handles extremely well on on all surfaces. Minor cabin noise is only noticeable if stereo is off. Roomy interior and trunk.

No complaints! Great car w/ legendary reliability
By Clint B.

2014 Toyota Camry Sedan XLE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I have had this car for a month and I have already racked up over 1000 miles. I have no complaints with this car. The ride, tech, feel, versatility, and practicality of this legendary mid-size sedan are tough to beat. I have no buyer's remorse; I am very pleased with my purchase. I got the XLE trim and it rides, feels, and looks like a luxury sedan. Great for short and long trips, with tons of trunk space!

PROS:
-Quiet, smooth ride
-Lots of available features, great MPG
-The name-brand reliability of a Toyota Camry

CONS:
-Slightly more expensive than rival mid-size sedans, but you get what you pay for!

Test drive other mid-size sedans. I did, and this Camry clearly stood out for me.

White Hot Camry
By WILLIAM HOTALING

2014 Toyota Camry Sedan SE 4dr Sedan w/Prod. End 11/13 (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

This is a great car. I have had no problems and would definitely buy again.