Used 2000 Toyota Camry Consumer Reviews

Used Camry for Sale
Select your model:
12345...31

Pros
Cons

Best older gen Camry

Tim Ruth, 11/19/2015
LE 4dr Sedan

Camry's really don't get better than this in many ways. The next year was the remodel with engine and safety improvements. But after 2000 Camry's became small Buicks with Toyota Quality. These Camry's feel strangely like say a older Rover(English) sedan. And thats a good thing. This Camry is ALL about ' legendary reliability'. My Camry took care of me like my Mom. I can't say more!! I drive a Acura TL now and when I get in the Camry I still love it. How do Yota's roll 350K?? Because ever nut, bolt, and most of the vehicle you don't see is done Toyota Right.

Reliable Work Horse

Larry Cass, 07/10/2008
LE V6 4dr Sedan

I bought the car used with more than 70,000 miles, and has been a very reliable, and trouble free car. The powerful V6 engine delivers a lot of power even when climbing hills and mountains--lots of torque.

Transmision

T.K., 01/11/2010
CE 4dr Sedan

I purchased this car used in 2004 because of it's reputation. It's been very reliable, only wearable parts needed to be replaced. Although when I first got it, I was spending a small fortune trying to keep the check engine off, just learned to live with it (they really need to fix their sensors). For 5 years it has been a good daily commuter, until last week when the transmission went out, which will cost $3000 to replace. It's a lot of money for a car with 135K. I was planing on driving this car for at least another 50K, most cars now a days will run at least 150K.

Loyal Toyota Owner

Linda, 03/20/2010
CE 4dr Sedan

My Toyota Camry has required absolutely no repairs, other than regular maintenance, until now at nearly 170,000. How many other car manufacturers can boast that type of reliability. The transmission finally went out. I replaced it with a wrecked model's low mileage transmission and she's running like new again. Engine light has been on for nearly 6 years now without any problems. Looking forward to driving her until she reaches 300,000 miles. Then I'll be buying another Toyota Camry!

BEST car ever

hellosunshyine, 08/04/2014
LE 4dr Sedan

I'm sad to say mine is gone, I rolled it while driving the canyon, both me and my sister came out fine. Whoever did it's safety tests did it right. Got GREAT gas mileage and had no problems! I would definitely get another camry.

12345...31