Used 2000 Toyota Camry Consumer Reviews

Used Camry for Sale
Select your model:
12345...31

Pros
Cons

I Can't Wear It Out - No Excuse To Buy A New One

Marsha S, 09/21/2015
LE 4dr Sedan

The 2000 Camry is a legend at our house. Other cars come and go, and it soldiers on. You forget that things can go wrong, because nothing ever does. We do a good job of suggested maintenance, but I can't say enough about the reliability and comfort of this car. It wasn't fabulous in deep snow, and we live at the top of the hill, so I bought snow tires for it and that solved the problem. AT 150k miles, the only problem is that it does now look like an older car, because it is one. I think a new one would be good for my "image" but I don't know how to find a new one that will really measure up. Great job, Toyota!

Great car

Joe, 05/06/2018
LE 4dr Sedan

One of the best cars I have ever owned. After 17 years it still runs smoothly and looks good too.

Love My V6 XLE

ShaAnn, 05/01/2010
XLE V6 4dr Sedan

Bought my car use with 32,000 miles. It now has 107,000 and no problems at all. One spark plug change and front brakes, use Mobil 1 oil every 6 thousand miles. Love the car, the leather, stereo, rims, and moon-roof. Nothing like it. My 96 Mustang blew head gaskets at 100,000 just after the warranty was up. I will keep my Camry, thank you.

Best generation of Camry, in my opinion

loneranger07, 05/14/2014
LE V6 4dr Sedan

Always liked this generation the most, later they declined in build quality and too many electronic refinements: drive-by-wire throttle, automatic climate control. Also they stopped offering V6 with stick. Mine has leather, alloy wheels, sunroof. Bought used in 2009 with 64,000 miles for around $7500, probably could have negotiated dealer down but really wanted this car because of rarity. And besides regular maintenance and some worn out parts: suspension springs, clutch, and evap. charcoal canister, have had no unexpected issues. Engine is one of the best Toyota has ever made, great compromise between power and fuel economy. We have 123,000 now, happy that we bought it. K&N air filter too

Great vehicle

Steve, 11/06/2018
LE 4dr Sedan

This cars reliability is unmatched.Feel safe driving this car.No issues at all,only routine maintenance.Would buy another Camry in a heartbeat.

12345...31