Used 2002 Toyota Camry Solara Consumer Reviews

Used Camry Solara for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...18

Pros
Cons

Can take a blow and keep rolling!

silver bullet, 07/02/2016
SE V6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

Had this car for over 4 years with over 165k miles on it...It runs strong made for the open road gas mileage is optimal @ 65 mph to 75 mph ....in town drinving i average 19-21 mpg without a tune-up since purchasing...the cars frame bumbers can take a blow without much distortion or passenger feel of said impact....mowed down a stop sign just plate dent, pulled a 4 town truck.out the mud "DONT RECOMMEND " 30 K MILES later car still shifts smooth...smaller gas tanker clipped my rear corner at 30 mph only scuff marks....and barely felt the impact....Overall a smooth, comfortable everyday driver thats build sturdier then it appears at 1 st glance!!

Good value

DB, 08/22/2009

Have had for 4 years. Smooth, quiet, only replaced tires during this time. Dependable, and enjoyable to drive. Excellent sound system. Very reliable. Expect to have this car for many years to come.

I love my car

jill, 09/27/2009

I have owned my Solara for 8 yrs. Never had major problems with it. It just hit 100,000 miles and still love my car. People find it hard to believe that the car is 8 yrs old. Recently bought a 2010 Camry sedan. Usually, I get the new car and my husband drives the old car. Since I still love my car, I did not want to give my Solara up, so my husband is driving the new car.

Love my Solara!!

Sonia, 09/27/2016
SLE V6 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

The car has been an incredible blessing! I still have it, bought it in 2003, it's black sand pearl met. I have had it for 15 1/2 yrs. Driven across the US to drop my kids for their studies/work, us and everything else fitted well. It's now 199,000 miles and going. I love the way it holds to the road and how easy it's to maneuver in hard spots. It has spunk! And yes, I love its looks, back spoiler and all.

Maintenance free car

L. Munig, 07/07/2018
SE 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

This car never left us stranded in 15 years. It is a great running car even with 200k miles on it. I have been driving it for 15 years. It's starting to look ragged and time to look for a new car. I am buying another toyota nothing else. We didn't replace any parts besides general maintenance stuff. You know oil changes, batteries thermostat those kind of things. My husband took good care of her. And she is still worth 1500.00 hard to believe.

12345...18