Used 2002 Toyota Camry Solara Consumer Reviews

$3,995

Used Camry Solara for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

2002 Hot Momma Solara

AngelaM, 08/02/2003

VERY fun to drive. Unless a super need for speed, I see no point in buying a V6. The 4-cylinder has LOTS of pick- up. I frequently drive 80 mph on interstate and there is not the shaking of every imaginable part of the vehicle that I was used to before I bought the Solara. Car brakes very well (have avoided several wrecks by quick stops). Although this car was a little beyond my means (I'm a college student), I'll buy yet another red Solara when it's time. LOVE IT.

Love this Ride

Badjura, 08/10/2003

All the reliability of the Camry, all the looks of a sports coupe, and all the luxury of a Lexus. It gets great gas mileage and the 2.4L engine has enough get up and go to satisfy. Big enough back seat to accomodate two adults in comfort and has a large trunk. You will not be disppointed if you choose to buy this car.

A Combination of Fun and Pratical

Jdavis, 09/27/2003

I have enjoyed this car every day I drive it. Several times a week I pat myself on the back for choosing this vehicle. It has room enough for adults, economical to operate, and is a car that should last for years. And yet, it is a blast to drive. I have had two minor items which needed to be repaired. The car is comfortable and solid. It has all the features I want. The wind and outside noise is low for a convertable, but is certainly more than hardtops. Most notable on interstate and around trucks. No regrets.

It Rocks !!!

shank, 02/02/2005

Been almost 3 years not... but I can just say, that this car has lived up to my expectations. No major issues at all. Just a few trips to the shop for the top. Interiors are great, excellent space in the rear.

Not as good as my wife's Accord

kmeister1, 10/17/2003

I had driven a Honda Accord but thought they were a bit pricey when I went shopping for a new car. I bought the 2002 Solara during the big sales in June, 2002, when the dealer wanted to make room for the incoming 2003's. I was looking for a reliable, roomy, safe, 5-speed, 4 cylinder vehicle with decent fuel economy. I got all of those but the car handles poorly in wet weather (left turns are especially sloppy) and the thing is too noisy on the highway. Next time I'm in the market for a new car I'm going back to Honda.