Skip to main content

Select your trim:
12345...7

Satisfied Toyota Owner

Satisfied Toyota Owner , 01/31/2023
2023 Toyota 4Runner 40th Anniversary Special Edition 4dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

The Toyota 4Runner is the most solidly built SUV that you can buy today for the price. I keep seeing reports about it being old-school and antiquated but that’s what makes this vehicle so classic, well built, and reliable. It also has a lot of electronics and tech that people don’t give it credit for, for instance, dynamic radar cruise control, automatic emergency braking, including pedestrian detection, lane departure alert, blind spot monitoring, and rear cross traffic alert. What more do you need? For a truck based SUV, I think the ride is comfortable. I purchased the 40th anniversary edition 4Runner in white, and I think it is a beautiful 4Runner and also extremely capable being 4wheel drive is standard. It also comes with no option packages because everything you need is already included. I’m excited I was be able to get one, being there are a very limited amount being made. I think it’s the best 4Runner yet. Go Toyota.

Unmatched Toyota Quality

Evil Puddy, 10/20/2023
2023 Toyota 4Runner TRD OFF-ROAD Premium 4dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

As a person who spent 30 years in the car business, I still sometimes don’t know what to buy. But you definitely learn what NOT to buy. I considered Bronco and Wrangler but I know firsthand all the serious quality issues they are having and have been having for awhile now. I think the pandemic has definitely affected vehicle build quality, especially the domestic brands. Now the big 3 face a strike and it’s gonna be like COVID all over. Limited or unavailable parts, long waits for inventory, sloppy builds and paint, recalls etc…. No thanks. I’ll stick with old school dependability, Japanese quality, precise fit and finish etc….it ain’t the latest thing, but the latest thing hasn’t really been that great.

Love my new 4Runner

Michael, 10/13/2023
2023 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Premium 4dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Bought a new 2023 4Runner SR5 Premium. Great quality, solid ride and very comfortable. I sacrificed gas mileage for a Toyota dependability and safety.

Super reliable, solid built-in 👌

Jaeho lee, , 05/28/2023
2023 Toyota 4Runner SR5 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I own a 2023 4Runner and a 2018 Highlander The 4runner is very solid, and the suspension and body build quality is far better than any other SUV. If you ride it, you will admit it too. It is a bit difficult at high speed driving. However, it is at its best at low and medium speeds. Infotainment is very simple but very easy to use. If you want a truck, a regular SUV, and something unique, 4RUNNER is it. Fuel economy is not bad compared to the Highlander. No need to worry. It's old, but better than any new crossover SUV. Exterior, engine, body build quality. I think it will continue to be the best in the future. Even if the generation of the 4runner changes... The 4runner is different from other SUVs in that only the exterior is gorgeous. The feeling is powerful.

Our 5th 4Runner

Vin Tanner, Pensacola, FL, 06/24/2023
2023 Toyota 4Runner Limited 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Our out of pocket expenses have been $0 for 5 4Runners, all Limited 4WD, total mileage 365,000. We looked around for a change before buying the 2023, but safety upgrades and overall quality, plus RELIABILITY, clinched the decision. The 4.0 V6 is proven and we get 22-23 mpg on highway. Steering is precise. Comfort is very good front row. The coming turbo has more torque but less bhp, so why go turbo? Navigation and phone much improved over previous models. Yes, we would buy this again.

12345...7