Skip to main content

$38,105

Compare dealer price quotes
Select your model:

Pros
Cons
4 out of 5 stars

My dream SUV

Mark D., 12/09/2021
Limited 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Purchased a 2022 Limited in silver on November 1st 2021, and after 1000 miles I absolutely love it. Chose the 2022 Limited model so I could get the 360 degree cameras. Also has blind spot warning, parking sensors, radar cruise control and Toyota safety sense. The Limited has leather heated and cooled seats, and the JBL sound system. This came with running boards which I promptly removed. The Limited looks a lot better without them. The gas mileage is ok, I'm averaging 18mpg with mixed driving. I tend to use the radar cruise control to maintain a steady speed. I love the LED headlights and fog lights, however I wish the DRLs and turn signals were also LED. The truck feels solid, and handles predictably. I am looking forward to driving this the next 10 years and 200K miles.

5 out of 5 stars

Very stylish looking truck in Black

TRD pro, 12/05/2021
updated 06/06/2022
TRD Sport 4dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Just purchase 2022 Toyota 4Runner TRD Sport. Very comfortable vehicle. xReas suspension is the same one they use in the Lexus GX To me this version of the truck in black is the best looking 4Runner out there plus I saved 10k by not not going with a limited which Drives the same. June 6, 2022 update. I had the vehicle since December and put on 4K miles. Really nice looking truck especially in black. It gets a lot of compliments. For a large suv it handles very well. Love the commanding view of the road and spacious interior. I upgraded the speakers all around and adding an under the seat Alpine subwoofer amplifier combo since stock speakers are terrible.

Can't beat made in Japan

Peter, 02/20/2022
SR5 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

This is my second 4runner and owned four Land cruisers before this.... Land Cruiser is overpriced and this does the same thing. My last Land Cruiser was bought back via lemon law. You can tell these are just made differently than any other SUV out there. Drive it down the road and you don't hear a noise, clunk, or anything... just a great old school SUV. Yes, it could use a couple more gears, or at least one more... but this isn't a freeway bomber. I have taken it on long distant trips, but keep it around 65-70mph or you will suck gas like crazy. Never had a issue with my prior one, so don't expect any on this one... a little nervous it was made during Covid though, so time will tell. Bought it out of state because California dealers are adding dealer installed junk accessories plus $5K-10K mark-up, it was sickening! I looked at a ton of stuff before this and even had an Outback on order. I canceled it because even Subaru has gone down the toilet and I just can't get past the fake shift CVT transmission. I do go off-road and not much else out there still has the capability w/skid plates,4low, etc... The last real competitor to the 4Runner was the Nissan Xterra. Bought the base SR5 as you don't get much different on higher trims except a locking rear diff. and that could always be added later. Personally, if you know how to drive off-road, you will never need it. Also, crawl control is for amateurs. Note: One thing I did hesitate on w/this truck before buying is its 3 star crash test rating....

3 out of 5 stars
3 out of 5 stars
Build Your 4Runner
At a Glance:
  • 6 Colors
  • 8 Trims
  • 5 Packages
Build and Pricetoyota.com
Prototype vehicle shown with options using visual effects.

4runner Heaven

Larry Eveler , 10/13/2021
Limited 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Drives like a car. Such a solid feel and loving all the new safety features. Insurance was actually $98 less per 6 months than my 2018 Highlander! Couldn't be happier.

Ultimate 4Runner

Proud Toyota Owner , 12/28/2021
Limited 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I’ve had many 4Runners in the past and this one is definitely the ultimate. Just purchased a 2022 4Runner limited in 2wheel drive. Traded in my 2021 4Runner limited. The 2022 has Blindspot monitoring, rear cross traffic alert, and a Birdseye view camera, all added for this year. This is the 4Runner I have been waiting on. All of the excellent attributes of the previous 4Runners plus all of the new safety updates. Kudos to Toyota for FINALLY coming through. If you’ve been waiting to purchase a forerunner, now is the time to purchase the 2022 model. You won’t be sorry