Used 2005 Suzuki Forenza Consumer Reviews

Used Forenza for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...22

Pros
Cons

Don't waste your money

crissy03, 03/05/2011
S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I too own a Suzuki Forenza 05 and as soon as it reached the 58,000 mile mark it began in a down spiral. Not to mention that the Suzuki dealer in my area couldn’t even fix the problems which is pretty sad. It all began when the lock on my driver’s side became unscrewed you could literally hear the lock rattling around in my car door of course I had to promptly get this issue fixed. Then I began having problems with my car not starting properly. I would try and start my car and it would immediately die, after a couple of rounds of this it would eventually start up the engine would sputter than it would began to drive smooth. The day this began I took the car into the dealer (by the way my che

nice and new

rafael, 06/12/2005
LX 4dr Sedan w/ABS (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

really nice vehicle for the money great service only paid $12000 after rebates

Adaptive Transmission Malfunction

Mr. Martin, 06/28/2005
S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

Avoid this car at all costs. The bugs in the adaptive transmission software isn't worked out. This results in hard shifting and the car looking for the right gear. This car is a safety hazard waitng to happen.The dealer has trouble getting parts!

Great car for the price I paid

Rubens, 03/26/2007
S 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I bought this car one year ago. My car is 5 speed and I don't have any problem at all. For the price I paid the car has a lot of features. In the city it makes 24 MPG and on the freeway it makes 30 MPG.

Warranty not good enough

Allen Holloway, 06/09/2007
S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I bought the car new in '05 and didn't have any trouble the first year. In the last 12 months, I've replaced the exhaust system due to catalytic converter failure and the entire a/c system which isn't covered under the 100,000 mile warranty and cost me $2,000.00. I don't get the gas mileage that is advertised either. The ride is okay. A lot of extras come standard on this car such as power windows, cd player and tilt wheel. Overall I'm satisfied with the car, I would like to see the 100,000 mile warranty cover everything.

12345...22