Skip to main content

List Price Estimate

Used 9000 for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons
4.63 out of 5 stars

Like a Hot, High Class Girlfriend

Mike Smith, 10/21/2005
CSE Turbo 4dr Hatchback

I love my SAAB 9000 CSE, but she's a bit like a beautiful woman who expects to maintained in a certain style. If you don't like periodic $1,000 trips to the garage for brakes, exhaust systems, SRS malfunctions, headlight relay issues, etc., then this is NOT the car for you. Having said all of that when the car runs in top condition, I've never driven anything better. I have hit two deer with mine and they were both high impact incidents, but the car is so well- built and sturdy that I drove away from both. The repairs have exceeded the book value (slightly) both times, but I couldn't bear the thought of parting with my 9000. My only real complaint is the lack of a cup holder.

3 out of 5 stars

Worst Saab I have ever owned

bhoule, 05/08/2003
CSE Turbo 4dr Hatchback

I have owned three Saabs and this has been by far the least reliable. I have had to replace the heater core, head gasket, water pump, fuel pump, and it is currently leaking coolant all over my garage. The prior owner who was lucky to own the car while still under warranty also was plagued by mechanical problems that I only learned of after the fact.

4.13 out of 5 stars

The Saab that flies

Tristan, 05/22/2009
CSE Turbo 4dr Hatchback

I have a 1993 tan Saab 9000 cse turbo standard shift with 244,000 miles on it, but this car really is beautiful and I love driving it, a true European car worth looking up to.

4.38 out of 5 stars

Wonderful car

james, 09/15/2009
CSE 4dr Hatchback

This is my first car. I love it. I go hunting, fishing, canoeing and skiing all with just my saab. I bought it for 700$ with a lot of body damage. It drives straight and runs good. I take for routine trips that are over 200 miles with no problems. It handles great on the snow and ice (I live in Alaska), The exhaust fell off at the headers, but with a little welding it is as good as new. It looks like a piece of junk but when it drives and runs great who cares. I drive over 20000 miles a year and I have already put 15000 miles on this car (it originally had 185,000 miles). I love this car.

5 out of 5 stars

Great Story

Roba, 06/28/2002
CSE 4dr Hatchback

When you want the european engineering and longivity with a confortable ride check out the SAAB 9000 CSE... Our 9000CSE is just starting to get intoit's self after 90K of great miles... the usual maintenance but well worth it for the life of this great car.