Skip to main content

Used Grand Prix for Sale
Select your model:
12345...8

Pros
Cons
4.63 out of 5 stars

Favorite Car

mike_ike, 06/12/2014
2008 Pontiac Grand Prix 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I am writing this review on a 2008 Pontiac Grand Am that I own. I have owned this car for about two years and have only one bad thing to say about the car but other than that the car has been a great fit for me. I have owned the car for about five years. It has great gas mileage, great horsepower, it has needed only minimal repairs, and the only thing bad thing about it has been an issue with the ignition but that has been fixed. This is my first Pontiac I have bought and I don’t regret the decision one bit. Every day I have to commute about 20 miles to work, so most of the miles I have put on my car are highway miles. My Pontiac gets around 30 miles per gallon on the highway.

4.38 out of 5 stars

Great Car!

Great Car, 04/11/2010
2008 Pontiac Grand Prix 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

This is a great car! I get about 24 miles per gallon average, which isn't fantastic, but isn't that bad, either. I love all of the features, like remote access, CD player, cruise control and especially the on-board computer system with trip meters, tire monitor and oil monitor. I feel very safe in this car! The other day I had run over a nail and didn't even know it until my computer system warned me that my front passenger tire was low! I love the sporty style, so unique from other cars out there. This is no boring Toyota! Great power, better than my 1996 Subaru. Only bad thing is the poor quality materials in the interior. Interior is set up nicely, though. Massive trunk space!

4.38 out of 5 stars

Great style at low price

STEVE HECKMAN, 01/31/2010
2008 Pontiac Grand Prix 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I was a car critic at a very early age and continue to be years after graduating from GMI [General Motors Institute]. The last Grand Prix is very distinctive which is a real plus compared to generic "non-style" from Toyota and other mass marketers. The GP also has a strong V6 that delivers excellent fuel economy without being a slug like many of it's competitors. Mine has a tan interior which remains cool even on the hottest summer days with the sunroof wide open. On winter days the heated seats react quickly and also serve to relieve muscle strain from shoveling snow. The seats are very comfortable even after a 500 mile drive. After 46k miles I have no complaints, only praise.

I LOVE MY NEW USED GRAND PRIX

SHAYNE DUMAS, 03/14/2019

Best car I ever had

2.38 out of 5 stars

GM Cheated Us

GMMan, 10/12/2010
2008 Pontiac Grand Prix 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

WE bought a used pontiac grand prix se from Iron Trail Motors in Virginia Mn with 26,000 miles on it. The day after we got it the car started to have problems. The dealer fixed a few thing but not the major issues like the paint falling off. that's right the car now has 49,972 miles and the paint is falling off. i called GM and took it to get looked at, they told us it was in an accident and repainted and now delamination has began.GM said they cant help us but there is no proof of any accident on the title. They said there's nothing they can do. So in all don't go to a Gm dealer or you might get a car thats been smashed then GM says "sorry we cant help you"and so did the dealership that did it.

12345...8