Skip to main content

List Price Estimate

Used G6 for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons
5 out of 5 stars

Nice ride

Cindy L, 12/31/2015
2008 Pontiac G6 GT 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I had my G6 almost 5 years & put a lot of miles on it due to my commute and l loved if. My husband wants to keep me in a car under warranty so we just traded it. I am sad! The car drove extremely well. I put over 140000 miles on with no major problems. It was a very nice car. Pontiac needs to come back!

4 out of 5 stars

4.88 out of 5 stars

Great wheels

marvel90, 06/22/2008
2008 Pontiac G6 GXP 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

The Monsoon Sound system is much better than the Bose in the Infiniti I traded. Never had a car before that got "lookers" when I was at the gas station! Only flaw-the instrument panel gauges do not have illumination during the day, great at night!

4.63 out of 5 stars

Excellent G6

ThomasM, 04/23/2009
2008 Pontiac G6 GT 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

i recently got my g6 after I turned 16, and it's been awesome to drive. The engine is peppy and quick. I'm 6'1 with long legs, and was skeptical about getting a coupe, but this car is very comfortable in the front and back. Extremely stylish exterior, i get compliments all the time. Just a few problems. Gas mileage kinda sucks, (18 mpg city). If you drive push the gas hard just one your whole tank of gas is gone. Often the air conditioning smells of coolant..? Also, back tires spin out very easily. Besides that, the car is awesome. Suspension is smooth and allows very quick and sharp turns easily.-- Beautiful Car

4.88 out of 5 stars

Loving My GXP!

ObcidianButtrfly, 01/23/2008
2008 Pontiac G6 GXP 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

This is my fisrt new car and I am in love. Everywhere I go it gets looks and comments. Great ride. Pick up is good as well. I would recommend this car to anyone look for a fun sporty yet daily driver car. Love this car, I'll definetly have it for a long time. Exterior design is great. No need for any upgrades, street edition comes loaded.

What is it ?

jay haga, 03/05/2008
2008 Pontiac G6 GXP 2dr Coupe (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

When i saw the commercial announcing the 08 G6 GXP street edition, I knew I had to have one. One week later she was sitting in my garage. I never expected all that she gives. performance is great, from the 3.6vvt,the six speed automatic, and 2.77 gear ratio. Quick as a house cat out of the hole and cruises at less than 2000r's. She feels very nimble cornering and goes great in the snow. I find the seats very comfortable and all controls to be where they should. everywhere I go someone will come up and ask "what is it?" Pontiac has definetly hit a homerun in my opinion. Looks, style, performance (she's not a race car but a great commuter), and fuel mileage for the 21st century.