Used 2010 Pontiac G6
Edmunds’ Expert Review – Coming Soon
Stay tuned for the full Edmunds’ review of the 2010 Pontiac G6. It’s in the works, so check back here for all the details and our expert analysis.
Trending topics in reviews
- reliability & manufacturing quality
- driving experience
- handling & steering
- sound system
- climate control
Most helpful consumer reviews
Features & Specs
- Base MSRP
- MPG & Fuel
- 22 City / 30 Hwy / 25 Combined
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 16.4 gal. capacity
- 5 seats
- Type: front wheel drive
- Transmission: 4-speed automatic
- Inline 4 cylinder
- Horsepower: 164 hp @ 6400 rpm
- Torque: 156 lb-ft @ 5000 rpm
- Basic Warranty
- 3 yr./ 36000 mi.
- Length: 189.0 in. / Height: 57.1 in.
- Overall Width with Mirrors: N/A
- Overall Width without Mirrors: 70.6 in.
- Curb Weight: 3305 lbs.
- Cargo Capacity, All Seats In Place: 14 cu.ft.
Is the Pontiac G6 a good car?
Is the Pontiac G6 reliable?
Is the 2010 Pontiac G6 a good car?
How much should I pay for a 2010 Pontiac G6?
The least-expensive 2010 Pontiac G6 is the 2010 Pontiac G6 Fleet 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A). Including destination charge, it arrives with a Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of about $21,275.
Other versions include:
- Fleet 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A) which starts at $21,275