Used 2002 Oldsmobile Intrigue Consumer Reviews

Used Intrigue for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...11

Pros
Cons
4.88 out of 5 stars

Great car! What was GM thinking???

R.Hach, 07/17/2009
GLS 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

My first Olds Intrigue was totaled when another driver ran a stop light at 70 MPH! Later when I went back to the salvage yard to get my personal belongings, the Police were there and told me that the car durability saved my life, so I bought my second Olds Intrigue in 10/2007 with 27k on it. I do outside sales on the road, I now have 90k on it. Other than basic repairs (tires, battery) it has been problem free. Comfortable for long trips, rides smooth, and the A/C blows colder and cools faster than my wifes 2006 Chevy Impala! Why did GM kill Olds? My sister just bought herself one with low miles. She used to laugh at my Olds, now she is glad she got hers. People can't believe it's 7 yrs old!

5 out of 5 stars

OUTSTANDING

psweeney, 07/18/2002
GL 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I LOVE THIS CAR

5 out of 5 stars

balanced (luxury-sport )family sedan

rocket, 08/12/2002
GLS 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

this car is the best among it siblings impala/grand prix/regal a true import fighter inside and out. functional interior/beautiful exterior shape/excellent handling/and best of all A TOP TEN ENGINE ACCORDING TO WARDS WORLD MAGAZINE,AND THEY ARE TELLING THE TRUTH. A GENUINE ROCKET CAR

4.63 out of 5 stars

My Second Intrigue

Bill Knox, 05/15/2002
GL 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I just took delivery of a 2002 Intrigue, my second GL and a replacement for my 1999, which I drove for about 33,000 miles. Simply put, I just could not turn down the incentives. GM is making a major mistake in not continuing this car, even in another guise (e.g., Buick or Pontiac). Improvements include more precise steering and an improved sound system, as well as a blessedly silent horn when using the remote locking system. Handling seems a tad softer, however,and the car seems to reach its side loading limits rather abruptly in sweeping turns. Gas mileage is about the same (mediocre), but the engine still provides plenty of grunt when asked, perhaps my favorite feature.

4.5 out of 5 stars

Merry Headlights

BlinkyWinky, 12/09/2002
GLS 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I compared models online and then went to 5 dealers for test drives.I hated the Honda and Toyota, so I decided to settle for a Buick Century, and pulled into the Olds dealer on the way. I had not even considered an Olds for fear they would go out of business and I would be stuck with a car that would be difficult to repair. I needed a car big enough for four adults and an engine that would get me on the freeway fast. The incredible handling sold me. I have now discovered a serious design problem.The dash and HEADLIGHTS dim so low they nearly go out! HQ says it is "NORMAL"! Now I am stuck with a car that blinks like a Christmas Tree!!

12345...11