Used 2002 Oldsmobile Intrigue Consumer Reviews

Used Intrigue for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...11

Pros
Cons
4.63 out of 5 stars

Excellent Olds!

K. Gilligan, 01/04/2007
GL 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I bought a loaded up base model in a dealer end of year clearance. It is the best car I've ever had (and I usually buy Mazda, Honda or Toyota). It has the best engine ever. It's smooth, powerful, quiet and yet gets great gas mileage. This car's understated styling still gets curious onlookers. Its beefy Goodyear tires, ABS, a smooth transmission are all excellent. My only gripe is the standard GM penchant for ill fitting dashboard plastics. I have had no squeaks, rattles, or maintenance issues with my Intrigue. It has been completely reliable and has plenty of power. The suspension eats up bumps. The handling is tight, especially for a deceptively large sedan. This car easily outperforms every other car in its size/class for much less money. I wholeheartedly recommend it!

4.75 out of 5 stars

Night Mare !!!!!

rosetat2, 08/16/2012
GL 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I bought my 2002 olds intrigue in 2003 with 4100 miles on it. it has been the best till this year. car now has 114108 miles. I get oil change always. got transmission fluid flushed & power steering fluid flushed & oil changed. had leak in tire fixed cost 499.00. Then my track light, antilock brake light & track light came on also Service eng soon. no ac ,no cruise replace ignition switch assm,replace alternator & fuse assm, replace rf wheel speed sensor harness cost 1478.00. after security light would pop on while i was driving then when i would shut car off then on it would go off. that went on for a while till one day car would not start but when i would keep trying it would start like a

2.5 out of 5 stars

Horrible Car. Don't buy Used.

jlsmith1215, 05/05/2013
GL 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Check engine, Service Vehicle, and Low Trac lights are on when start car up. Took car to a mechanic and he did a diagnosis check he says I need a new crank shaft senor. But turned around wasted $265.00 on the senor. Windshield wiper motor went out after a yr having it. 3 of the 4 windows work. Sometimes only 2 work. This Car SUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!! Do Not Buy This Car Used.

3.88 out of 5 stars

A little more than Vanilla

swimmercr, 12/16/2013
GX 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

This is my first car and I am 17. So far, it has been a good car. I have the GX with an optional spoiler. Have had the car for 5 mos. I have had minimal problems with it. All i had to do was change the front left signal light. I have heard some rumors about this car. Some good, some not. It had best in class performance (at the time) and the interior is filled with nice touches and the fun "ninja cup holder". I have 86k miles on mine and got it for free. It was from my grandma when she died. Unfortunately, it has white stripes on the tires -_- So far, good car. It is good at being a little more than a car. I want to plasti-dip the wheels and put a fart can on it. And aftermarket radio & sub

4.88 out of 5 stars

I found the right car at the wrong time

Bill , 05/03/2002
GLS 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Finally I was behind the wheel of a car that felt right in all conditions. The comfort of the seat was great, and the leather heated seat that gave my aching back a real relief after a hard day at work, a real welcome. The handling of this car was great, ABS, Tracion control,and precision control system, is this what made this car handle so nice? The looks, it looked like a dream come true to me. A car that I wish I would have driven for years. Now that I have found MY CAR, General Motors won't make this Oldsmobile name anymore. Darn.

12345...11