Used 2000 Oldsmobile Bravada Consumer Reviews

Used Bravada for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
1...5678910

Pros
Cons

Perform maintenance and it will be fine

slik056, 07/20/2007

Vehicle drives nice, some interior creaks from the back when off-roading. Purchased used with 66,000 miles, still running great. Maintain these like the owner's manual says and it should last you a long time. You need to change transmission fluid at least every 50k miles, as stated in the manual. You also need to have the chassis greased every 10k or so to prevent front end repairs (balljoints, steering joints, etc.). Most people ignore the maintenance schedule, then complain when things break. Every GM vehicle I have owned has had over 200k and ran fine when I sold them, proper care of vehicles makes all the difference. Read and follow maintenance schedules!

Oldsmobile Bravada 4.3 AWD

Pawel, 09/27/2007

I've had ups and downs with this car. I love the car because of all the memories I have had with it. It actually has help up pretty well I guess you can say. But the quality of this car. I have to say GM did a very poor job. I have had to replace so many things on this car, it was probably not even worth it. I could of probably paid off another car with that money. the most stupid feature that I hate is the air pump that apparently is defective in all Blazers and Bravada models 96-01.

Headache

Cindy, 04/21/2008

I go through wheel bearings every year on this. The gas gauge has not worked since it had 65,000 miles. At 70,000 miles the door hinges needed replaced over $500 for that. Now at 94,000 miles the 4 wheel drive is not working. This vehicle has cost me nothing but money. I would not recommend it at all. Numerous other small things has gone wrong with it. and i keep it well maintained and i still have nothing but problems with it.

Junk