Skip to main content

$14,980

Save as much as $363
Select your trim:

Pros
Cons
5 out of 5 stars

Politics it's all politics

Joe, 07/20/2021
2021 Nissan Versa S 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl CVT)

I I own a 2021 Nissan Versa. It has the CVT transmission. I see nothing wrong with this transmission is mine operate seamlessly. It's just a bunch of hogwash rumors and deformation. This is not a traditional transmission so it's not going to feel like one. Some people complained about vibrations. I bet that's because they had their Lane assist on and was swaying Over The Line it will give you one hell of a vibration. Normal operation. I would recommend a Nissan Versa to a friend

More than expected!

Cheri, 06/01/2021
2021 Nissan Versa SR 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl CVT)

Pleasantly surprised with this low/median priced Nissan. Every perk and safety feature you could want and a very nice, quiet ride!

4 out of 5 stars
4 out of 5 stars

An Effiencient and Reliable Car

Jash, 12/08/2021
2021 Nissan Versa SV 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl CVT)

I like the 2021 Versa because the name says it all. This is a versatile vehicle. The handling is awesome, the fuel economy is outstanding. But the thing I love the most has to be the technology built into this compact. This car has the technoloby of higher end cars which for its class makes it, I believe one of the safest and more reliable vehicles in the market. Nissan has a good product in the versa at a fair price. I would recommend this vehicle, if you're looking for a safe, affordable, fuel efficient car (epecially with the price of gas these days) you will not go wrong with the Nissan Versa.

Love this car

DickB, 01/24/2022
2021 Nissan Versa S 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

We bought our 2021 Versa to tow behind our motorhome. To do this it must be a standard shift and not have the adaptive cruise control, so we bought the base model. The only option it had was floor mats. I love the fact this car has features typically optional on other cars. Love the handling and versatility of the car. The trunk is huge. With the stick shift it's fun to drive. I would buy another in a second.

Don't Buy

Samantha, 04/25/2022
2021 Nissan Versa S 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

Purchased brand new. Been in the shop multiple times for the brake light sticking on, all the dash lights coming on and cruise control not working. Wish I would have never purchased this vehicle. It's been nothing but a headache.