2021 Nissan Versa Sedan Consumer Reviews

$14,980

Compare dealer price quotes
Select your model:

Pros
Cons
5 out of 5 stars

Politics it's all politics

Joe, 07/20/2021
S 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl CVT)

I I own a 2021 Nissan Versa. It has the CVT transmission. I see nothing wrong with this transmission is mine operate seamlessly. It's just a bunch of hogwash rumors and deformation. This is not a traditional transmission so it's not going to feel like one. Some people complained about vibrations. I bet that's because they had their Lane assist on and was swaying Over The Line it will give you one hell of a vibration. Normal operation. I would recommend a Nissan Versa to a friend

More than expected!

Cheri, 06/01/2021
SR 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl CVT)

Pleasantly surprised with this low/median priced Nissan. Every perk and safety feature you could want and a very nice, quiet ride!

Good, but not best

Tahir Mahmood, 09/30/2021
S 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl CVT)

The car is little bit small in size, running good under the speed of 70 and driver side door does not close normally, bcz it needs some extra power to close. Secondly, I found the prices for this car in between 15 to 17 thousand dollars, but Nissan dealership gave me price $19,525.00 before tax and title. So, I think it is better to pay a little bit more and buy a big and confirtable car.

ad labelAd
Build Your Versa®
At a Glance:
  • 8 Colors
  • 3 Trims

1 out of 5 stars

2021 Nissan Failure

Stu Nagel, 11/10/2021
S 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

The 2021 Versa is undoubtedly the worst car I have had the displeasure of driving. The driver and passenger seat lacks armrests, the seats are small and extremely uncomfortable. The ride on normal highway at normal speeds are sometimes a challenge to maintain a strait line as the front end does not seem to be balanced with the rear and floats under normal driving conditions. I would not let my kids drive this car as it is unsafe!!!

Definitely will purchase!

Austin Wong, 08/30/2021
SV 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl CVT)

I rented a Nissan Versa because my children wanted it, and it was actually amazing! It was better than my old car, and it could seat the exact amount of passengers I needed it to!