2018 Nissan Titan XD Consumer Reviews - 2 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2018 Nissan Titan XD Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Titan XD model:

Worst truck for the money
By Nader Wahbeh

2018 Nissan Titan XD Platinum Reserve 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.0L 8cyl Turbodiesel 6A)

What a waste of Money and Time, I wish I never had to deal with such a Truck

You won't regret buying a Titan XD
By Brian P

2018 Nissan Titan XD SL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 7A)

I purchased my Titan XD in January of 2018. I have the 4X4 SL Crew Cab with the 5.6 gas V8. The truck has been great. It rides as smoothly as my any family sedan and it quiet and comfortable inside. My old Titan had 180,000 miles when I traded it in, and was an incredible truck, so I have high expectations for the new model I bought. So far, it has exceeded my expectations. It gets good mileage for a truck its size and tows my 7,000 pound RV with no issue. The truck doesn't even sound like its working when pulling it. The whole truck feels sturdy and well put together. The doors have a solid "thunk" when closed and the materials are high quality inside. People are amazed at how nice the inside is. The only complaints I have is the infotainment screen is on the small side and the gas tank could be bigger. I get around 16 to 17 MPG in the city and around 20 to 22 on the highway with the gas V8. I am very happy with my purchase. It is also nice to drive something that looks so cool and isn't the same truck that is on every street corner and traffic light. It definitely draws attention.