2018 Nissan Murano Consumer Reviews - 31 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2018 Nissan Murano Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Murano model:

Great looks and comfortable
By Vijay

2018 Nissan Murano Platinum 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Very trendy design despite being same for 4 years. Excellent interiors. Nice handling and good adaptive cruise control. Has Apple car play and Android auto. Wish the electronics are a bit upgraded

G
By Brij

2018 Nissan Murano Platinum 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Cheaper gas mileage

Road Worthy
By Jim

2018 Nissan Murano SV 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

As far as true midsized suv goes...its hard to beat

Blind Spot makes car unsafe for lane changes
By Jewel

2018 Nissan Murano SL 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I was pretty excited to rent the Morano because I was planning to purchase one next year. While driving the car I was pretty happy with the ride, the interior and exterior of the car and the overall space of the car. What shocked me about driving the car was when I began to make a lane change on the freeway, as I looked over my shoulder to make sure it was safe to do I could NOT see whether a car was next to me or close by me to make a safe lane change. I found the window in the back too high and not big enough for me to have a clear view of the lane next to me at all. I had to rely on my side window more than I'm comfortable doing to make lane changes!! Each time I needed to make a lane change I felt VERY unsure of the safety of my driving! This is a very bad design on this car!!! I'm no longer considering purchasing this car. I'm glad I rented it first!!

I couldn't believe my wife’s response!
By Richard Shockey

2018 Nissan Murano Platinum 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

My wife and I have been driving Datsun, then, Nissans since 1976. Our emphasis has always been sedans. We have driven Maximas since owning a used 1979. So, as we approached trading our 2014 Maxima, I told the salesmen that we wanted to look at Maximas again. My wife said for us to hold everything. She startled me by saying she wanted to look at the Murano. After she explained the spateous seating, the raised visibility, the driving ease, the AWD, the electronics and the many accessories of the Murano, I had to agree. We are now the happy owners of a 2018 Murano! By the way, our friends love our choice too.