2018 Nissan Murano Consumer Reviews - 21 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2018 Nissan Murano Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Murano model:

Murano SL or Rogue SL
By Paul

2018 Nissan Murano SL 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Traded in my 2014 Rogue SL with the premium package for a Murano SL Midnight Edition. I miss some features found on my Rogue but not available on the Murano. The theater seats with fore and aft adjustments in the rear. The large cargo area with hidden floor storage. Led headlights, only come on Murano Platinum, and most of all the lane assist feature. The Murano is quieter, smoother rideing, even on the 20" tires and better looking. I should have done more research on the Muranos features, but I did get a really great deal. If you are considering both vehicles go for the Rogue SL with premium package, the Led headlights and rear theater seats are great features. I just did not want another Rogue so thought the Murano, at higher pricing, would match features. Oh well my wife likes it and that is all that counts. Two negatives on the Murano very weak brightness controls on instrument panel and the kick opening tailgate is not always cooperative. Will be returning to dealer. I do like the car just wish it was a true upgrade from the Rogue.

Great vehicle!
By Skip

2018 Nissan Murano Platinum 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

The purchase experience was brutal. Dealer lied, cheated, tried to add $3,000 to price, used wrong VIN number and jacked up the interest rate. The vehicle is excellent. Nice ride. Comfortable.

Nissan TLC
By Tommy Caughran

2018 Nissan Murano SL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Reliable and long lasting based on owning several.

What an impression for my 1st SUV
By Tim

2018 Nissan Murano SL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I've owned sedans my entire life but with a recent purchase of a home I started feeling I needed to get a truck or SUV to assist in the maintenance of the home. My trade was a Camry XSE V6 that I really loved. I found the Murano SL with panoramic sunroof had all the features I wanted at a very attractive price (I would have paid about the same for 2018 maxima or camry) Once I saw the vehicle and sat in it I was really surprised. It didn't drive like some big clunky truck but more like a really high end caddy. Everything was very smooth, acceleration, road noise, and this SUV ate up bumps and imperfections on the road like they didn't exist. I absolutely love the 11 speaker 2 subwoofer Bose system. with that system you wouldn't hear any road noise anyway. The cabin was amazing, I got the cashmere Leather interior and all leather surfaces were covered with a rich light beige leather that was very soft to the touch. The wood grain almost resembled a marble type appearance and was reminiscent or a modern grey/white kitchen. It looks really high end (even nicer than you see in most luxury brand SUV's. for a price barely over 30K this SUV was loaded to the hilt with every possible technology feature, cross traffic, auto cruise control, heated seats, mirrors, steering wheel (although not much demand for that in FL). After a couple hundred miles I already don't know how I lived without the 360 camera with motion sensors. It makes parking a vehicle much larger than any sedan I owned extremely easy. The cabin and seats are among the most comfortable I have ever sat in, the seats have great reviews which are well deserved. the back seats even recline (which may be common for SUV but I've never seen it). I'm still learning the voice commands, android auto, and I haven't played much with the navigator yet but I imagine I'll really enjoy using all the extra technology this vehicle has to offer. Anyway instead of missing my Camry I'm enjoying my new found passion for SUV's. Good Show Nissan!

2018 Murano
By John in Ohio

2018 Nissan Murano Platinum 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I am very happy with the vehicle. I am real surprised with the MPG. I have taken 2 trips and have gotten 35 mpg on the highway.