Used 2005 MINI Cooper Consumer Reviews - 261 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2005 MINI Cooper

View reviews for a specific Cooper model:

mini convertible s
By Dave Lewis

2005 MINI Cooper S 2dr Convertible (1.6L 4cyl S/C 6M)

This is the most fun car I have ever driven. I like to discribe it as a " fast go cart". The car is new ( less than 700 miles), so I have not had any problems. Everybody who has driven the vehicle, has fallen in love with it.

MINI Cooper Convertible Rocks!
By Newton

2005 MINI Cooper S 2dr Convertible (1.6L 4cyl S/C 6M)

I waited 3 months for my 2005 MINI Cooper S Cabrio and it was worth the wait!!! I have not been disapointed. In fact, I've been grinning like the Cheshire cat for the past two weeks. Every day I have been approached by someone commenting on it: "Classiest Cooper I've ever seen!" "Way Too Cool, Thumbs UP!" "What is it?" "I WANT YOUR CAR, REALLY BAD!" "Hey! You're driving my car!" "Love your car!" I feel like a celebrity, may have to get a press agent if the attention keeps coming! The fun factor in the MINI is way off the chart! But in the end it is also a well-built solid car with great safety features and way better fuel economy than my hubby's SUV. You don't just drive it, you wear it!

Love the Supercharged motor. It is a thrill to drive, esp. accelerating around corners. Convertible top is very well made. It's is much quieter than other convertibles when it's up and the operation is beautiful. But I love keeping it down and taking in the sights & sounds I missed in the Audi

The add-on cup holder and the center arm rest has a cheap plastic feel to it. Mine is the upgraded version with a storage compartment that is supposed to be an improvement over the first trial. It still needs work. I'm afraid I will break it.

Awesome
By Shutt

2005 MINI Cooper 2dr Convertible (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

My 2005 Mini Cooper Ragtop is great. From its performance to its looks, there wasnt another car on the road so well packed for the money.

Body design, performance, interior styling is just great. People love it.

It skids if you turn too quickly and this may be because its new, but tthe gas pedal seems to stick a lot causing jolts in the acceleration.

Super fun car
By m,inimini

2005 MINI Cooper 2dr Convertible (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

Normally drive a BMW X5 and will still use it when taking out clients. Drive about 75 miles a day and this mini convertable is a gas. The 5 speed manual is perfectly syncronized and the automatic top, which can also be used as a sunroof, is one touch Am already getting over 30mpg in the city and 40 on the highways....but most of all, it's FUN

One touch top opening and great air conditioning system The wind screen is fantastic...makes the ride very quiet with the top down

None, so far

Love My MINI
By MiniSuz

2005 MINI Cooper S 2dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl S/C 6M)

It's only been six months, but the love affair continues between me and my MINI! I've never had such fun owning and driving a car!

Size, shape, instrument cluster, and the peppiness of it are amazing!

Just keep making more!