Used 2007 Mercury Milan Consumer Reviews

Used Milan for Sale
Select your model:
12345...18

Pros
Cons

Milan AWD - Must be a best kept secret?

G, 01/17/2007

Like the guy tells the babe in the commercial, this car had me just on the looks. Now my expectations for sedans are higher. The styling isn't near as dull as the asian cars. This car looks and is sporty. But the sharp lines and sleek look would have you thinking tight and uncomfortable interior - right? Wrong, this car is just right for me. It is comfortable and spacious and doesn't leave me with an aching body from entering and exiting. Granted I wouldn't be talking about these things if I were paying $500+ a month, but I leased this thing at a great price. I see them up here in Michigan a lot but my daughter says she doesn't see a lot of them where she lives. Let the secret out!

2007 Milan requires new transmission at 75K miles

cpuetzer, 10/12/2011

Started out as a decent vehicle. However, since I purchased the car I have put 75K miles with the bulk of it being highway miles. A low level hum developed and now the dealer and my mechanic confirmed that I now need a new transmission. Ford is only willing to pay 1K of the warranty repair price which leaves me stuck paying (3K). Amazing how Ford is not willing to stand behind their products. Even if I had purchased the extended warranty I still think a tranny should last longer than 75K and would still be unhappy.

Not a good car for driving in deep snow. Brakes na

John, 09/11/2015
4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

It would be a good vehicle in your not in alot of snow, it gets stuck easily and the traction controls sometimes even makes it worse. Plus vehicle went through at least 3-4 sets of breaks, rotors, calipers, etc in the 2 + years I've owned it. Overall build is very nice and great looking and driving car. Had all the options and engine and tranny were also great.

Continuing Mercury

forthesakeof, 08/09/2009

The little Sable (Taurus) that I last bought, made in Chicago, was what i was looking for in reliability. I know the story of the Taurus (why stop?), and I see these new Tauruses on the road. Absolutely beautiful. I loved my sable so much, after only owning GM my entire life, I went to a Ford dealership for another used venture. I found this sweet little demon, oh boy. I saw this baby, next to a silvernother. Mine is AWD, smoke/purplish. Beautiful. I am old enough and experienced in Michigan snow enough to know what AWD means, I am curious. Sound system is superb. Extra trunk room, excellent, easy everything. I am anxious to see what this baby has in store for me. Certainly has the spunk.

A nice surprise

WarNM, 02/07/2010

I was replacing a car that I initially loved and ended up hating and wanted a car that I had no feelings about. I saw this slightly used Milan and had read some good things about it. It has won me over, it does everything well, gets very good gas mileage for a 6, and has needed nothing but maintainance in the 35000 miles on it. The looks have grown on me and I think it is one of the better looking cars in its class. I would recommend it to anyone.

12345...18