Used 1992 Mazda MPV Minivan Consumer Reviews

$927 - $1,613

Used MPV for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

Last of The Best

3.0 3dr MiniVan, 11/29/2009
3dr Minivan

I bought this van as a second car fixer-upper. I was surprised at the 3.0 engine coming back to life with a new a/c compressor, cooling system transplant, new belts, and hoses, and a simple tune-up. This mpv has a power button transmission option for towing trailers which I had serviced for $43. Has enough room for my family of 5 to travel around Florida at easy with our luggage. Great van, truck & addition to our family. I recommend this mpv van renovation to any family who wants a minivan/truck 4 under $6000.

Well-built minivan

timski, 12/09/2002
3dr Minivan

Bought ours used about 2 years ago with 103k miles. Fit and finish are still excellent, everything works. Handling is solid and neutral - good tires make a big difference. Typically makes 18mpg in town which isn't bad considering engine size and weight of vehicle. Smooth ride, good ergonomics for driver (except cruise control location on dash!). The engine on ours occasionally has fairly loud valvetrain noise - apparently a problem with this model year. Dealer had fixed it once before we owned it, but it's back. Everything else so far has been bulletproof - AC, brakes, transmission.

definetly reliable, a real workhorse.

john , 06/10/2002
3dr Minivan

I DONT KNOW WHAT THESE OTHER GUYS ARE COMPLAING ABOUT .I BOUGHT MINE AT 120K AND HAVE DRIVEN IT FOR FIVE YEARS WITH ONLY A TIMING BELT BREAKING AT 128K.NOT A BIG DEAL.NVER FAILED TO START.EASY TO WORK ON,REAR WHEEL DRIVE.GOOD WEIGHT DISTRIBUTION,PREDICTABLE HANDLING.AN EXCELLENT VEHICLE THAT HAS GOT SOME DECENT FEATURES.I WOULD RECOMMEND TO ANYBODY.

MPV is Reliable

felishia, 09/10/2002
3dr Minivan

I've had this vehicle for almost 10 years now and it has been the most reliable vehicle I've ever owned.

Very dependable vehicle

Borme, 10/04/2002
3dr Minivan 4WD

I purchased this minivan with about 70000 miles on it and now have about 178000. I have found it to be a very reliable vehicle, with the engine and the transmission still being original. It could use a little more power, but as I approach 200000 miles I can not complain about the service it has given our family. Our opinion is that it is a nicer, more comfortable van to drive than other vans of the same age.