Used 2005 Lincoln Navigator Consumer Reviews

Used Navigator for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...10

Pros
Cons

2nd Nav., '05 Best Ever

Oberwerk, 07/27/2005
Ultimate 4WD 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

After 53K trouble-free miles on my '02 Nav, I thought an '05 Expedition Limited might be just as nice for 10K less. Test drove the Ford and was disappointed- not as nice as my '02 Nav. Then checked out the '05 Nav and was surprised to see how much they've improved. Bought it and have been very pleased. Major improvement over my '02, and I was quite happy with that.

Just gets better

nvbanker, 08/17/2005
Ultimate 4WD 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

The 05 has a new engine and transmission that make the truck even better, more responsive, and useful. The 6 speed transmission shifts like butter, and gives the truck some real spunk off the line. I don't think any other truck in this class can touch it.

What a SUV, What a SUV

lincoln lover, 06/15/2006
Luxury 4WD 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

This is an awesome suv... think only thing i didn't like was the interior color! It rides smooth, fast and Fuel efficent i love the Lincoln!

2004 Navigator

EngrJim, 10/09/2004
Luxury 4WD 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

After 12,134 miles in our Navigator we have had no problems, not even minor mechanical or electrical ones. The seats and ride are both very comfortable and the engine is more than adequate. On a 5,000 mile vacation drive to several areas of the west, we even took it on some 4 X 4 only roads meant for Jeeps and although a little wide in places it performed well and I used low range on it for the first time ever and it got us to some places with spectacular views. Very quiet inside and a comfortable ride!

love my navagator

b jafa, 10/21/2004
Luxury Rwd 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

I love this suv it drives more like a car it hugs the corner like a car.It,s the most comfortable car i ever drove and I used to drive a cadillac.

12345...10