Used 2005 Lincoln Navigator Consumer Reviews

Used Navigator for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...10

Pros
Cons

Edmunds does Underrate it

Jon Levy, 01/11/2005
Luxury 4WD 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

After fixing a moonroof rain leak, the car is perfect. Checked out the Escalade, but did not like it's warmed- over 1980's interior and dash. The Lexus 470 was a major disappointment... like a modest car trying to feel expensive and failing. The 'Gator interior is superb..... very luxurious... and the new features e.g. power liftgate, power running boards (and large, unlike Escalade and 470's much to small running boards), etc, make it by far the best choice. This is my second 'Gator.... the 1st being a 2002. This new one is even better. Oh, the LX470 has NO sensors on rear bumper for back up. Only a camera which is not nearly as helpful as the warning sounds.

MPG

edgar, 03/05/2010
Ultimate Rwd 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

My 2005 Lincoln navigator mpg Gauge is going down. When I bought it was reading 13.2 then 12.9 now is reading 12.8. I would like to hear from some one if this is normal or something is wrong.

So/So

Lisa, 02/01/2006
Luxury 4WD 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

After major rebates and 0% financing, car is still upside down after two years of payments. Rattles and clanks noticed from the beginning, service cannot fix. Aftermarket upgrades sold by the dealership installed too low and rattle. When rattle fixed, screw tore interior sunroof fabric. Aftermarket dealership DVD unreliable and not upgraded to play DVD Rs or RW. A nice vehicle but market value dropped after purchase.

Driving my Beast!

Linny, 02/06/2009
Luxury 4WD 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

I have had 3 Jeeps, 1 Honda Pilot and none compare to my 2005 Navi. I bought it recently 20,000 miles. Just awesome all the way around. Black in color with all the trimmings...totally loaded. I actually have gotten a little better mpg than I had imagined. Very comfy even in the third road. I am going to invest in the Catch all brand of floor mats to protect the carpet and who could ask for more??? Love it! loVe iT! LOVE IT!

Love My Navigator

Tom Webb, 01/27/2005
Luxury 4WD 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

This is the second Navigator we have owned, previously had two Suburbans. The Navigator is much more fun to drive, more comfortable on long trips, and over all a better vehicle. We have traveled all over Western USA, through all kinds of weather, it is super for all situations. Our friends prefer to have us drive, as it is much more comfortable than their vehicles.

12345...10