Used 2017 Lexus NX 300h SUV Consumer Reviews

List Price Range

Used NX 300h for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Good experience!

Sandra Ceighton, 01/06/2017
4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

This car is a nice size for my husband and I . We had snow and were very pleased with how it handled. We have had passengers and they were very comfortable in the back seat. I had no issues carrying some larger purchases with the back seats folded down. I have enjoyed all the safety features. It's a comfortable, quiet ride.

Nx300h

Bob Bartlett, 05/14/2017
4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I am impressed so far. H is much quitter than the gas model. Deciding factor in purchases. To much time spent in demonstrations of options. Quick guide would be better.

Stopped Leasing to Enjoy luxury

Dolores Ann Gonzalez, 06/20/2017
4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I used to lease every three years decided in retirement to treat myself to luxury ---- Excellent decision.

Love my NX 300h

Beth Baker, 08/25/2017
4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

Enjoy driving my new car and get loads of comments. Comfortable and fun

Mimic of Best or at Least Trying

Mid Income earner American, 04/28/2021
4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

Was very intrigued by the design and tempting to save ever increasing waste of FOSSIL FUEL. Well, the decision has not disappointed me. However, the estimated EPA and from the Manufacturer's CLAIMED MPG has not met the expectation as ENVIRONMENTAL CONSIDERATION. When I did check the NX300h blog, there are 8 out of 10 NX hybrid drivers stated that their MPG never matches the ESTIMATED MPG from either EPA nor from LEXUS. Most CONSERVATIVELY driven would MPG is 31 or 32 MPG. Most of the owner of NX300h complaining not even close to CLAIMED MPG. Personal experience with NX300h last 4 years clearly indicated that I must agree with 80% of the NX300h owners. The NX300h I have averaged 28MPG during cold weather seasons except SUMMER which averaged 31 with very minimal accelerations including attempt to use much as possible with ELECTRIC DRIVE ONLY. Worst MPG was 25 MPG during COLD WINTER day. In order to achieve the EPA or/and the Manufacturer's claim, must drive very much conservatively. Interior fit and finish is unmatched by rivals. European competitors would definitely more expensive with these much contents. Soft Dash unlike cheap plastic dash like Toyota Brands. One disappointment is the seats are not real LEATHER instead leatherette. Wondering WHY? use leatherette instead of real leather? Then wonder why Lexus claim as LUXUARY? Exterior frond fascia look very sharp and modern, but rear end every time I look and think the theme might from the TOY STORY character. The NX300H is definitely has more feminine taste then MACHO image. Edmunds, Bluebook, and Consumer's Magazine rated BEST VALUE OVERALL LUXURY and absolutely agree their claims. However, In personal opinion the Value of this LUXUARY ENTRY LEVEL CROSSOVER is well over valued by these critics. WHY? Fully aware that most cars are not an investment, but at least consider some equity expected by MEDIAN INCOME EARNERS! If you are willing to keep this type of entry luxurious vehicle more than 10 years then it is well worth. Three to Four years later, the value depreciated by the Manufacturer is so significant.