Used 2004 Lexus LX 470 SUV Consumer Reviews

Used LX 470 for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...13

Pros
Cons

LEXUS IS THE BEST

EarthKarma, 01/21/2004
4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

This was the 5th Lexus we've purchased and it's wonderful. I just traded in my 1998 LX470 that had 100K on it, and never had any problems the entire time I owned it. I thought that care was so wonderful, and this one is even eons better. Smooth, quiet, great stereo, great nav system...doesn't get any better.

LX470 experience

Ricardo Carter M.D, 02/08/2004
4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

THis is my 6th lx470. It is a wonderful vehicle to drive and the low hp240 is not a factor for every day driving. The comfort and the quality of the vehicle is great. Using the current gear shift system and taking off the overdrive on climbing hills or passing, you would'nt know it has a low hp. This is a luxury car ride in an SUV. If you are towing something the it may feel a little underpowered. How often does the average 470 owner have something in tow? You won't get me buying anything but a 470. An upgrade in the cargo space and hp will be great in the new model, but for now this baby is the cream of the crop.

no title

kokopeli, 05/08/2004
4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

Well built, quality SUV. Expensive yes, but the cost is offset by the joy of driving and the dependability. Better than any of the three Mercedes I owned. The bottom line is: would I buy another one. The answer:yes.But why would I want to part with this one?

None better

Greg Gebhardt, 05/25/2004
4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

This is my 3rd LX470. One of the nicest vehicals I have ever driven. With decent tires you can't ever get stuck. Best 4 wheeel drive in its class. Quiet and comfortable. The Lx470 will do large number of miles in a day with no stress to the driver.

My lexus 407

larry Sands, 03/03/2004
4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

I bought the 407 to drive from Florida to Wyoming and to drive the final 50 miles of poorly graded and sometimes impassable road. The last 10 miles was through mudslick downhills into mudholes of unknown depths and up 45 degree grades of eroded mud and rocks. We made it into one of the most remote ranches in Wyoming without any skids, slides or wheel spinning. The SUV was a muddy mess, but we were exhuberant. After driving back from Wyoming the 407 has led a much more sedate life as a semi-town car, but it's still fun to drive. Larry Sands. DeLand, Florida.

12345...13