Used 2008 Lexus GS 350 Consumer Reviews

Used GS 350 for Sale
Select your model:
12345...8

Pros
Cons

Don't Buy Navigation System

JB, 08/05/2008
4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

You can't use the navigation system while the car is moving even if a person is in the front passenger seat. The darn airbags know someone is sitting in the seat, shouldn't the navigation system know it too? I'd accept this compromise in spite of my real feelings that the driver should be able to use it while moving. The safety argument is nonsense, since pulling over on the side of the highway is not exactly safe.

Amazing Car

Tom D, 09/11/2008
4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Amazing combination of luxury and performance. I have the 40 series summer tires and the cornering is amazing. Looked at the G35/M35 (owned 2 other Infinitis) & 535. The G35/M35 turns WAY too many RPM on the highway - 3400 versus 2300 (GS) at 80. The 535 was TOO expensive, $15,000 more out the door with comparable equipment. The GS is faster than the M35 plus gets several more MPG.

Some minor quality control issues

Tully44, 09/08/2008
4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Being my first Lexus, this 2007 GS350 has spoiled me. I'm not sure I can shop for another manufacturer once my lease is up. But I have experienced some minor quality control issues that are annoying. Within the first 13 months, both side view mirrors gave out and required replacement (occurred at different time), the memory positions for the passenger front seat stopped working (replaced a solenoid), The sunroof wouldn't flip open (replaced a solenoid) and the motorized trunk would not secure (replaced a mechanism within the motor). These have all been nuisance repairs but disappointing none the less. Mechanically, the car is trouble-free.

Great Value, No Compromise in Quality

John, 03/24/2009
4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Driving Experience: Acceleration good (sometimes rigid transition); I have the 18'' tires and you get a good feel for the road; Great turning radius; Interior is the best in class! I feel like I am in a luxurious cockpit. Wood is divine (I have tan interior leather. The tan leather is hard to maintain a clean look; Rims are very stylish; I get 26MPG when I go on road trips...300HP and 27MPG highway! Can't top that. City mileage in LA: 16MPG... mostly because my wife is idle on the roads.; An absolute joy to drive.

2008 Lexus GS 350

NY guy, 01/13/2008
4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Great car, great quality. And for price, blows E-Class and 5 series away.

12345...8