Used 2008 Lexus GS 350 Consumer Reviews

Used GS 350 for Sale
Select your model:
12345...8

Pros
Cons

not made like the older ls400

lz4004, 04/18/2011
4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Overall, it`s a great car although engine noise and squeaky brakes in the winter months. I still drive my 1990 ls400 i bought new as well.

Paying a lot of money for a lot of issue

kg3000, 08/12/2010
4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Dash squeak in the cold, there is a coolant smell every once in a while and in the summer if you have the windows down there is a sulfur smell coming from the exhaust. This is a nice car, but with the amount of issues and the price I would never recommend it. Also I have noticed that Lexus dealers are very quick to deny or just use the excuse that its not a big deal when they are approached with issues. Very disappointed in the car and in the way Lexus deals with issues.

Great Car, Needs Some Upgrades

Gary U, 02/14/2009
4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I have only had my GS 350 a few days yet driving it is an absolute pleasure. Acceleration is excellent, handling is very good, the seats are comfortable and the sound system is superb. However, the navi, Bluetooth and lack of XM radio are a disappointment. I owned two Acura TLs, the last being the TL Type S, both fine cars. However, I wanted a smooth ride, but still with some power. The GS 350 certainly fills that order. However, the navi system is inferior in every way to the Acura TL as is the Bluetooth operation. The Acura came with XM for free and if you want to install XM on the GS 350, it is an $850 charge. Despite the negatives, the positives are so many that it makes this car a joy

My GS 350 AWD

mikefirst, 12/17/2007
4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Like the quality and total package. For the price and performance it is the best in class comparing with Acura, BMW or MB. Like 0-60 acceleration at 5.8 sec, reasonable mpg for AWD and all the toys.

Fun to Drive Again

J. Jones, 07/02/2008
4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I've had the GS for two weeks now and just got back from Williamsburg, Virginia and this car is fun to drive and rock solid on the road. The roofline is low and at 5'8'' I've bumped my head a few times but the car is comfortable to drive. I have Black Saffire with Beige interior and it gets lots of looks. I will definitely be buying another one when I trade again.

12345...8